•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Rdn10se

1. Rdn10se

Liftgate & Tailgate handles and locks Lift Tail gate

I really only need the torsion spring. Do you think they were the same?
  2. Rdn10se

Liftgate & Tailgate handles and locks Lift Tail gate

Hey Lockguy… you still have some of these latches?
  3. Rdn10se

Looking for AC bracket for ‘90 B2 2.9

Not sure how to PM on here… newbie…lol… my email is ‘rduncan1958@yahoo.com’, we can exchange info there. You mention there are 2 steel brackets… is one of those the bracket that the power steering pump and the AC compressor bracket mount to?… if so, I have that one… if not, I guess I need them both…
  4. Rdn10se

There may be a way for me to attach a piece onto that bracket and make it work. Can we proceed with the sale?… no problem if I can’t get it to work.
  5. Rdn10se

Great… thanks!
  6. Rdn10se

Good morning TW… I haven’t heard anything from the guy on TRS since last Thursday, so… Do you have both the steel and the aluminum brackets? How much do you want for them? My zip code is 37617, so you can estimate shipping. Do you take Venmo? or PayPal? or should I send you a money order? Thanks...
  7. Rdn10se

Yeah, thanks for the reply. If it don’t work out, I’ll holler!
  8. Rdn10se

I’d appreciate it.
  9. Rdn10se

Anybody have the AC compressor mounting bracket that will fit a ‘90 B2 with 2.9? It had the factory AC, but someone took the compressor and bracket off. I have purchased an entire new system, hoses and all, including an FS6 compressor, but I’m having trouble locating the mounting bracket(s)… not...
  10. Rdn10se

Dipstick tube

…not sure, It’s my first rodeo with the A4LD. I’m really just going by the sketches in the A4LD Service Manual I downloaded either here or from The Ranger Station site. There are several sketches that show a short tube coming from the tranny case extending what looks like 3“ or 4”. The parts...
  11. Rdn10se

Dipstick tube

Hello, Rick from TN here. I’m wrenchin‘ on a ’90 B2 with an A4LD. I need a dipstick, fill tube and the little short elbow at the tranny, I think it’s called a stub tube. Does anyone have these laying around that they’d like to sell?
  12. Rdn10se

A4LD 1990 B2

Looking at it now… already found several things I need. Holler when you do the swap, I may still be in need. Thanks for the info!
  13. Rdn10se

A4LD 1990 B2

I’m Rick from East Tennessee. I’m looking for a dipstick and tube for a A4LD. I‘m wrenching on a 1990 B2. Any info will be appreciate. Thanks