•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by rednine4

1. R

In like a lamb out like a lion!

It's been a while since I've had a chance to do anything, but I finally got the BII painted. I went with Ford 1G silver metallic. Here are some pictures.
  2. R

Camber bushing part #

I have an 85 bronco II that I want to lift with f150 spacers and I want to get the adjustable camber bushings to bring it back into alignment. What is the part number of the correct adjustable camber bushings that I will need, and where is the best place to get them?
  3. R

Bronco II V8 swap cooling system question

The pusher fan I am using is a Procomp 16"..it's a cheapie... but this thing works well.. not quite as well as the taurus fan on my mustang but for the price it was a good solution to my BII experiment/swap
  4. R

mine seems to heat up the most at idle.. I notice a drop in temp when I am cruising. I just have the transmission lines running to the radiator (which i'm not sure if that is better or not?) I thought about getting a trans cooler but like u mentioned it would seem like an obstruction to the...
  5. R

Yes there are several factors that will vary from swap to swap.. I am running a 302 out of a 90 mustang GT and using a stock 94 explorer radiator (1 core) and it cools it just fine. I have had it out in 90 degree temps no issues. However, the only reason I decided to run the 1 core is...
  6. R

Well Finally got the exhaust done and all the little bugs worked out of it so that it can be reliable and road worthy.. I ended up keeping the stock single core radiator from a 92 explorer. This is a very small radiator, a direct fit, and when used with a pusher fan. ( i used a procomp...
  7. R

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp5nauHwXlE The sound is not the best but here's a quick video
  8. R

It runs! :icon_hornsup: I've got it to the point where I fired it up... and got oil pressure...didnt let it run long at all because the radiator along with other small things need hooked up. My main concern is what should I do for a radiator and fan? I have looked around and it seems like...
  9. R

84 Bronco II 2.8 to 302 swap...

if you look at my build.. "in like a lamb out like a lion" you should see my 85 BII and alot of pics of what to do (i plan to post more soon). there are also many posts out there if you search on a particular part you may have a question about. after doing it i can say the main obstacles I...
  10. R

any particular year crown vic?
  11. R

Update... got the fuel lines ran, and truck avenger 470 carb. just waiting for a few parts in the mail and the rest is down hill. In the meantime I will have to find a power steering and associated brackets for the belt setup. I would like to do this on a budget. any suggestions for donor...
  12. R

Refreshed the trans and installed the JW 157 tooth bellhousing.. the engine got the 157 tooth flexplate from summit racing with 50 oz imbalance still a good ways from running but having it in the BII provides a burst of motivation :icon_cheers:
  13. R

Thanks.. the floor boards were not something I really wanted to deal with at first, but it was actually kind of fun to do. As for the black coating - I put POR15 on the seams and places subject to future rust, then I top coated it with a flat black 500 degree temp paint... I figured it may...
  14. R

Cool.. I will find out how they fit later this week... hopefully. I am currently debating on which route to take for the carb. I have a 2 barrel motorcraft 2100 that needs to be rebuilt which could probably be done fairly easily and cheap.. or I was thinking about going all out and buying a...
  15. R

Has anyone else used these headers in a 4x4 swap? These are the Advanced adapters headers... the only reason I am going to use them is because I bought them for cheap off of a guy who had planned to do the same swap but backed out.