•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Ricky Brewster

1. Ricky Brewster

Electrical Issue

I noticed the negative wire from the battery to the frame had lost much of the plastic and had oil on it so I replaced that and even cleaned were the cable connects to the frame. I currently cannot get anything to turn on but have just shy of 13 volts at the battery. Thank you everyone for your...
  2. Ricky Brewster

Electrical Issue

It's not turning over at all. I just replaced the starter solenoid and I am getting mixed results as far as what electronics are coming on. Sometimes it's nothing and sometimes it's everything but the radio. I noticed that my ground wire from the battery to the frame had the plastic covering...
  3. Ricky Brewster

Electrical Issue

Aftermarket radio. I might not have been clear enough in the original post. The truck still won't start or do anything, just the ding for the door will come on, the lights, and the horn work and that's it
  4. Ricky Brewster

Electrical Issue

The radio was not an issue before and every fuse I have checked is fine. I do not know if there is a fuse box under the hood, I cannot see any sign of one.
  5. Ricky Brewster

Electrical Issue

I have an 1987 Bronco 2, the last couple months the bronco would only start if i times the turning of the key just right but then it would start no problem. I would turn the key to run, wait a second until the electronics clicked on then turn the key to start. Just the other day when I went to...
  6. Ricky Brewster

Not Starting

My 1987 Bronco II has a manual transmission with the 2.9 liter engine and is all stock. The truck rarely ever starts, this problem gradually has gotten worse to where it would start less and less. Last time I drove it there was no problem getting it started in the morning but when I went to go...