•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Rolled Ranger

1. Rolled Ranger

How much is my explorer lifted? Need shocks

Thanks for the help guys. I called two off-road shops and they both said they had nothing for extended shocks because nobody makes a lift for it. I called the local parts store and they had measurements for all the shocks they sold. I just went with the longest ones they had. A set of Ranchos...
  2. Rolled Ranger

Thanks for the tip. I can't find specs for the stock motorcraft ones that are on there. Do you know if the measurements are from end to end or center of the mounting holes? I am going to measure the ones that are on there so I can compare to the specs of the others.
  3. Rolled Ranger

Does anybody have stock ride height specs for a 2001 Explorer sport? I Did an add-a-leaf, extended shackles and cranked the torsion bars all the way up. I now need to figure out how much it is lifted so I can get new shocks. With the rear shocks fully extended, they are barely long enough to...
  4. Rolled Ranger

Freeze plug?

That is usually how they are done. Hit one side with a punch to spin it sideways then you can grab it with vise grips and pull it out. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
  5. Rolled Ranger

8.8 c-clips--why??

Yes please. Do not leave those out! Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
  6. Rolled Ranger

square tube driveline help

This is what I am referring to. The quote thing didn't work. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
  7. Rolled Ranger

square tube driveline help

This has a lot to do with your question! Your Dana 30 probably does not have disconnecting hubs. That mean the front shaft is always spinning. This is a very good reason for a normal driver shaft. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
  8. Rolled Ranger

Soft top?

That's exactly what I did for my FSB. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
  9. Rolled Ranger

anyone ever done front digs?

Interesting. Thanks. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
  10. Rolled Ranger

anyone ever done front digs?

This may seem silly but what is a front dig?
  11. Rolled Ranger

My Bronco 2

Should of went with a 2011. The new 3.6 is so much better than the 3.8. PS: Nevermind. I read that wrong. I read 2010 for some reason. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk