•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by rstanovich

1. R

What have you done on your Bii today?

so I just got a 350. dollar 1988 b2 jewel of a rig. old man passed and I got it from 2nd owner who had a tree limb fall and break the passenger side rear glass!! cost more than the truck! Anyway 2nd owner never used it. 130,000 miles needs alot of the simple stuff. Plugs replaced now it starts...
  2. R

Exhaust Manifold Bolts - what size and material to buy?

careful using anything past grade 5 or when and if they break you will play heck drilling them out.
  3. R

2.9L loses power on long day trips

pull the oxygen sensor and start the truck leave the sensor connected hang out of harms way with some bailing wire. this is going to make more noise but you will tell for sure if cat is clogged. also may run like crap but its a test. justmy2cents
  4. R

88 2.9 coolant temp sender

Napa #TS6628 1 wire Water temp sensor just installed 4-5 days ago so part number is good. now my temp gauge is working.
  5. R

What did you do to your Bronco today?

pulling my 1988 b2 apart fixing broken rt quarter glass and windshield , with rust issues so I can paint. Runs great so far
  6. R

86 Bronco II Quitting on Me!

change your Key switch if you haven't already. im betting that you or someone in the past has had a s-load of keys hanging from the switch and its worn out. cheap to replace, before you do when the engine stops I bet the switch is Hot.