•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by RUTH

1. RUTH

Big Red MKII

dont forget to look at the dates :)
  2. RUTH

RUTHs 86 B2 build up

O and the oil on the tire was just break fluid from bleeding them :) O AND THIS WAS FUN, DIDNT MAKE IT, AND THE CAMERA ANGLE DOESNT DO JUSTICE, GIRLFRIEND WAS ACTUALLY STANDING UP ON A HILL AND HAD TO SHOOT DOWN TO GET THE CLIP, AND DIDT CATCH THE BEGINING, BUT IT WAS BASICALY A V NOTCH THAT...
  3. RUTH

RUTHs 86 B2 build up

YEAH IM STILL KICKIN... STILL IN WINNEMUCCA FOR WORK, ( UNDERGROUND MINING ) HOPIN TO MOVE BACK TO WASHINGTON NEXT SUMMER... THE B2 IS DOIN GOOD, FINALLY GOT A HP 60 INSTALLED, DID THE GEARS MYSELF, WAS SKEPTICAL ABOUT DOIN IT BUT SO FAR SO GOOD, PUT 538'S IN AND JUST DID A LINCON...
  4. RUTH

my B2

vrooom vroooom lets hear that engine slacker :)
  5. RUTH

my B2

lookin good bud..... better post a vid of it when its done you know we all wana hear that beast come alive :)
  6. RUTH

43" tires on a BII

ill be keeping the 4.0 and 5spd :) o and complete wiring harness and fuel system for future projects.. thats if i decide to part it out anyways...
  7. RUTH

anyone running a DD doubler in their bronco II ?

i have a doubler i built, its 9 inches total, so my DL is now 9 inches shorter, i have a 4" lift and it seems to be ok, the angles arnt bad, but my perches have also been moved on the rear end.
  8. RUTH

43" tires on a BII

it went good.. i built it all from scratch except the shaft, had dutchman build that, ill get some pics up, and the crawl ratio works out to be like 124:1 and im happy with that, but now i will deff have to find a HP 60. and you wouldnt have the need for any explorer parts (91) would...
  9. RUTH

43" tires on a BII

sorry to hear you had to cancel the order.... but just so you know.. i got my doubler put in tonight :)
  10. RUTH

fuel pressiure problem 4.0 swap

keep this thread going... i have been fighting this same issue for about 4 months... did the 4.0 swap and ran great for about a week... i have put all new plugs, wires fuel pump, o2 sensors fuel regulator, computer and a few other things, runs great for about 20 min, then just wants to die...
  11. RUTH

Finally did the 4.0 swap. What a beast!!!

go for it :icon_thumby:
  12. RUTH

Finally did the 4.0 swap. What a beast!!!

i love mine too :)
  13. RUTH

An amazing discovery....

ill see if mine has one, if it does ill just give it too you, i never tilt me wheel and didnt even know i could lol.. i might not have tilt though i geuss
  14. RUTH

43" tires on a BII

i think they both have pros and cons.... but shitt, i have done both and liked both so i am not gona try to persuade , but i did sas a 82 ranger by myself in about 9 hrs (drove in/drove out) with leafs and its not hard, I spent more money on the beer than the brackets :) well besides the...
  15. RUTH

43" tires on a BII

awesome awesome... to both parties :icon_thumby::icon_thumby: you guys wanna make me do more to mine... things that dont cost money though lol