•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by sbsrlewis

1. sbsrlewis

country0001's Blue B2 build

That is buried! Looks like you had fun! Steve
  2. sbsrlewis

Choptop SAS BII

thanks for the additional pics. I like what I see. So what are these other ideas you have for it? Steve
  3. sbsrlewis

Choptop SAS BII

I would like to see some more pictures of how you cleaned up the chop. Please? Steve
  4. sbsrlewis

Looking good.
  5. sbsrlewis

Good for you! Post pics when you get it installed. Steve
  6. sbsrlewis

Well lets see some photos big guy! Steve
  7. sbsrlewis

Custom Bumpers for 1990 BII's?

Go to www.custom4x4fabrication.com and look at page 6 of customer's rigs. He is local to me and I have talked to him about modifying a XJ bumper for my 89 BII. He thinks it will be no problem but I just havent had the money to do it yet. Click on Front Bumpers and then under the XJ...
  8. sbsrlewis

rhino line

Yes it's Line-X. I also had the rockers done in red after I finished cutting my fenders. U can see a picture of those in the "Tech Library" under "Fender Cutting 101" Steve
  9. sbsrlewis

rhino line

Here you go. Steve
  10. sbsrlewis

rhino line

Thanks Country! Search for other threads about it. I'm pretty sure I have posted pics of mine already. If you don't find them then I will try and post tonight. I haven't figured out how to post pics when on my phone but can from the house on computer. Steve
  11. sbsrlewis

dual case crossmember?

I like the skid plate Junkie. I need to build one like that. What's the thickness of it? Did u notice if it held heat from muffler and transferred it into the can? Steve
  12. sbsrlewis

Pics of installed ranger tailgate on my BII

Ok I have finally finished mounting a Ranger tailgate onto my BII! Now when summer rolls around I will be able to hang my half doors (keep eye out for upcoming post) and the tailgate and enjoy the weather. When I get to where I can afford a rollcage I will chop the top and run the tailgate all...
  13. sbsrlewis

need a little advice..dual cases doubler set up

Yes you can. You will just have to fab up shifters. I am running two manual cases and no problems. Steve
  14. sbsrlewis

how bout this lift

Why don't u look in the Tech Libray at the article I done on cutting fenders. Cut fenders n 1 1/4" body lift and 33"s. I have since put explorer leafs, James Duff extended radius arms, coil buckets and Moog F-150 coils for late 70's pickup. I borrowed my cousins 35"s n they clear. There's more...
  15. sbsrlewis

finally chopped it

My plans are to chop it then add a full cage. Currently I just added a Ranger tailgate. I have it set up where I can I can remove it and put the hatch back on. Once I do chop it I might, just might, cut the hatch and then make the choice as to which set up I like best. Other future plans are...