•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by scooter

1. scooter

BII Rocks and 44's. LOTS of pictures.

I was f-n around backing up that hill. I will say this it was STEEP!!!
  2. scooter

We were up on top of a plateau and the rangers were looking at us with binoculars. Welllllll mike pulled his ohv sticker outta his pocket and held it up while smiling and giving a big thimbs up. So i bet that smartassed move played a big part in him getting a ticket.
  3. scooter

Yuuup. He got a ticket because he didnt have his Texass off highway sticker on his rig, it was in his pocket. Some cops are dicks!
  4. scooter

Went north of town and scouted 1600 acres out. Place had some MEAN chit!!! Get us a track hoe out there to clean out some cedar trees and it will rock!
  5. scooter

Done!!! Looks better without the "duckbill"!!!
  6. scooter

Got the ram mounted, and plumbed. Redoing the track bar mounts.
  7. scooter

Lil bit of a update. Went to Amarillo to Co-Dawg for a friend and had a good laugh at this. Poor Mike getting a ticket for being a smartass. Anyhoo on with the pictures. High steer arm. Test fit of ram. Got the stock tie rod on there for alignment. Todd S.
  8. scooter

Thanks!! I wish i had the $$ to build it right all at one time, but i have to compromise sometimes, then do it better later when money becomes avaliable. Its a pile of chit, but it flat works.
  9. scooter

I have 5/16 thick drive over fenders. I guess thats what your asking.
  10. scooter

I have NO idea what your engine is worth. I was just making sure to be high bidder..... :-) You tell me what you want fer it, and ill tell you if i can afford it. All i have for trade at the moment is my 86 meatstain 5.0 ho. Its COMPLETELY dissassembled, but complete. Oh yea, i have a 44"...
  11. scooter

Hell i give ya $51 and i will come get it !! Lol
  12. scooter

Getting closer....
  13. scooter

Im listening.........
  14. scooter

Country: No, still in negotiation to get engine lol I got a line on a free 78 F350..... Trading material right there. 2 year only D60. SVT: I just hacked the front steering off!! Im going to a single ended ram and tie rod style setup. Kinda like i have the rear steer now. The front was pretty...