•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by shawn.m

1. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

I have all the pictures on my home computer. I will have to see if I can repost all my pics, off work tomorrow so will see if I can at least load the important ones.
  2. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

update - I talked to my buddy who bought it. He still has it and drives it on weekends. He added a winch himself and even taught his wife to drive it. His whole family takes it on outings up to the foothills and deer hunting. Only thing as he has done to it is change out the clutch throwout...
  3. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

update - new owner still loves it it was also featured a couple times in a show from the taping on the rubicon. it was on the Travel Channel - show called Americas Wildest Roads and the and episode was rocks and roadkill. my bronco 2 was in the shot like 10 times. one of the shots was me...
  4. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

1969 fj40 - someone did a full resto on it 12 years ago - has been sitting 12 years. no motor in it. has a fresh from machine shop 350, th350 np203, redone interior, tilt steer, rollbar in it. needs to be put together. and a pic of the grand cherokee that I should be getting friday if all...
  5. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

dropped it off to its new owner friday night. they are quite happy! I will still see it every once in a while. especially as I am one of the part time mechanics!
  6. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

friday removed the K&N intake, Aerostar MAF and aerostar air tube. installed the stock intake box, MAF and Ranger air tube. went and smogged it - passed clean as a whistle! Saturday removed winch removed red top battery put the sway bar back on removed hi jack sunday welded a bolt back on...
  7. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

First time on the 'Con lots of fun needs lower gears start of trip flex shot pulling a jeep off a rock that he high centered on granite bowl the crack to the right Up the hill if your moving dont stop till the top trail spotting will post videos tomorrow
  8. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

Ran Rubicon what a amazing trail! I thought Barret was tough. - it is but not as intense as the Rubicon. It was really fun to see peoples faces when they realized it was a B2 on the trail. Only other fords I saw on the trail was a beat up ranger with a D44 plus a couple of early broncos ...
  9. shawn.m

Project El Taco...1990 BII

bumper I would think about cutting the lower front valance to get the winch tucked up a little better. This way you could put a flat plate between the rails like I did. Also lets you strengthen the front end even more
  10. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

haven't played with the top yet. did a couple more snow trips in really crudy snow. problem is that I am running 33s' and the rest of the guys are running 35's which means that the front ttb is pushing lots of snow. Actually decided to put the B2 up for sale and look for a lifted 4 door...
  11. shawn.m

BII article in 4 Wheel Parts Off-Road Adventures

The article says Ali Mansour's - they also just did a update on danger ranger and that it is still running out east some place. 4wheel parts refers to bronco2corral.com for its info. I just wish they would have referenced some of the b2's on here and on explorerforums.com Pretty cool...
  12. shawn.m

More rear travel for bill?

I rolled my rear fenders, added 2" shackles with long travel shocks,4" spring over custom springs, get about 16 inches of wheel travel in rear
  13. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

Top A buddy gave me a jeep soft top with brackets and tubing. it is not long enough but I might be able to extend the soft windows to the cab line pretty easy. The lines match up much better than the toyota truck topper that I was trying to use before. maybe get pictures next week
  14. shawn.m

Lill Mule 89 BII

On Board Air stuff Picked up a cheap air compressor for $37 at Harbor freight parking lot sale, I got the last one in the store. This gives me the air tank, fittings, pressure gauge, pressure switch and a heavy duty power cord. Thinking of mounting the MV50 under the hood by the air cleaner...