•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Slingblade

1. Slingblade

93' Navajo

Trucks been done for a couple weeks just haven't had time to post up pics yet. Now I just need to upload the pics from the breakin weekend. Chris
  2. Slingblade

93' Navajo

almost done, when i first put the rear axle under the Navajo, I decided to try using the 2.5" blocks but soon discovered that the rear was then 3in taller than the front. Pulled the blocks out and got new u-bolts and here is how it turned out. I just need to make an upper shock mount...
  3. Slingblade

93' Navajo

now its time for a progress report, been a little to busy to post lately but I found some time. Got the front end done woot:yahoo:
  4. Slingblade

93' Navajo

Well now I have a wife and a 2 year old and it won't be long until I'm going to need a back seat for wheelin with the little one. Ok now here is what I got done tonight. I got the ranger striped of its front suspension and axle. And here is what I got harvested to put on the Navajo. So...
  5. Slingblade

93' Navajo

Thought I would put the finished truck on the front page. basically this is going to be a suspension swap from my 93' ranger so here is what i accomplished tonight after work got the axle and all the stock brackets out of the way. Now I need to get the axle and suspension out of the...