•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Sunk

1. Sunk

Swaping the front 28 for ? 84 BII

The D35 from an explorer or 4.0 Ranger will bolt in and may only need the driveshaft shortened.
  2. Sunk

1988 BII Build

I like that design. :icon_thumby:
  3. Sunk

Bronco II Stability

Yeah, but to do it right he'd have to get tiny tires, so he'd lose height. :D
  4. Sunk

t case slip yoke?

They came in Rangers too. Start in looking at trucks with the 4.0 V6, that'll point you in the right direction.
  5. Sunk

1988 BII Build

The box should just have 3 bolts through the frame.
  6. Sunk

James Duff stuff

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=james+duff+lift+install Beyond that, You're gonna have to be more specific.
  7. Sunk

regearing

I'd probably go 4.56 with you 2.8....
  8. Sunk

4x4

It's fine... A lot of guys do this, I've done it too.
  9. Sunk

pitman arm

You'll want the SkyJacker FA600 extreme drop pitman arm.
  10. Sunk

Engine Swap

I'm think RacinNDrummin has.
  11. Sunk

Hissing while rotating engine with ratchet.

Ticking is also extremely common on 2.9s and considered normal. It'd be abnormal if yours didn't tick.
  12. Sunk

Pics of installed ranger tailgate on my BII

If you grafted the top corners of a Ranger bed I'd think you'd be able to mount the latches like on the truck. Seems like a lot of work, I don't know if it would be worth it.
  13. Sunk

Clutch on my 1994 Explorer XLT.

I had a similar issue on my old 88, it was leaking a bunch of oil from up top and worked it way to the clutch. It made horrible noises until I replaced the clutch. The pressure plate was blue and had hairline cracks all over it, I couldn't feel it but it was slipping.
  14. Sunk

Project $3k BII Official Prebuild Thread

Looks like a good place to start!
  15. Sunk

Project $3k BII Official Prebuild Thread

I've run into this an unbelievable number of times. You wouldn't think it'd be so hard to give people money! Cool project, looks fun!