•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by sv650andy

1. S

Bronco II 4WD Prerunner

I love that red one, especially since mine is red also. I would like to know where he got the front fenders, and rear quarters. Do you happen to know any info on that one?
  2. S

Bronco II 4WD Prerunner

Thanks for putting those pics up! Those things look awesome! Now I really want to go in that direction!
  3. S

Bronco II 4WD Prerunner

Like I have said in my previous two threads I am new to the Bronco II and I literally obtained it for free. So besides brakes and a few other things I am into this thing for $0. I really like the Prerunner look and would like to start turning my Bronco II into one. Are there Prerunner suspension...
  4. S

Wheel Bind

Well I finally got under the old Bronco II yesterday, and it does appear to have all the correct dropped radius arm brackets, and the drop pitman arm. So I am going to assume it is an alignment issue. I will let you know once I get one done if it seems to fix the problem!
  5. S

Wheel Bind

Thanks for all the info greasemonkey. I would have been lost since I got this thing if it wasn't for the great people on this forum!
  6. S

Wheel Bind

Well I assume it has the proper brackets on it because it looks like it was all one kit made by Heckethorn. That is what the shocks and steering stabilizer say anyways and apparently that company is now called Rough Country from what research I have done. But I will still get under there and...
  7. S

Wheel Bind

Thanks for all the info. I am definitely going to get an alignment soon and see if that fixes the problems.
  8. S

Wheel Bind

Shran- I am new to 4 wheel drive so I didn't know that about pavement. I knew you couldn't drive long distances like that but I didn't know around the neigborhood would hurt. I am about to ask a real dumb question, but can I run 4H or 4L without the hubs locked? I thought they had to be locked...
  9. S

Wheel Bind

Surrey- I don't know the tire size right off the top of my head but I know they are not as big as a 31X10.50. Shran-It seems to do it worse when its in 4 wheel with the hubs locked. We had a snowstorm where I live over the weekend and I was trying out the 4 wheel drive the night before on...
  10. S

Wheel Bind

I have an 89 Ford Bronco II 4 wheel drive that I was given for free by my father in-law. Anyways apparently someone in the past put a 3" or so lift on this bronco. It has bigger springs in the front, and blocks in the back. It also has the offroad style shocks, and such on it. My question has to...
  11. S

Bronco II Power windows not working

Thanks for the info everyone. I feel like an idiot now that I wasted a Saturday trying to track down something that isn't there. I guess just because Advance Auto Parts sells a relay and says there is one that it isn't the gospel. I guess I get to do some serious Wire searching this weekend.......
  12. S

Well I know I get power to the plug that plugs into the motor, when you hit the switch either way because I tested it with a test light. But when you hit one of the window switches to roll the window down you can watch the Amp gauge drop almost all the way to 8 when I hit the switch but that...
  13. S

I have a 89 Bronco II Eddie Bauer with power windows that don't work. I have taken out the motor on both sides and tested them and they are working properly in both directions. I purchased a power window relay to try changing that but I can't find the freaking thing!:annoyed: Does anyone know...
  14. S

Bronco II won't start

I am going to have to hook up an oil pressure gauge to check the pressure. The one on the dash is not working at all. At least I hope its not working. I thought about the timing chain. I had one do that to me in a SBC before so I may check that as well. The timing of this showing up is just odd...
  15. S

Bronco II won't start

Well I thought about that, but this is way louder than any lifter tap I have ever heard, but my only experience is with SBC and BBC engines. It seems to be louder on the bottom end than the top. Any clue what I might can do to try and figure out where it is coming from? Will some Marvel Mystery...