•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by sweetwaterbroncoII

1. sweetwaterbroncoII

bronco ii shuts off when hot

Check the ignition module.
  2. sweetwaterbroncoII

phatdaddy bronco II pictures building is progress

Looks good phatdaddy! can't wait to meet up on The Dragon!
  3. sweetwaterbroncoII

Get my BII back today!

I get my BII back today from the reman engine install.....I'm anxious to see how it'll run! I'll let you guys know!
  4. sweetwaterbroncoII

To rebuild or buy a remanufactured

I found a used engine for $350 with a 1 year unlimited mile warranty...free shipping.....
  5. sweetwaterbroncoII

Or buy an engine from a junk yard with a 30 day warranty?
  6. sweetwaterbroncoII

My engine is toast....so should I have it rebuilt or buy a remanufactured engine to replace it with? It would cost around the same....I found a reman engine with 3 yr unlimited mileage engine for $1300....what to do?
  7. sweetwaterbroncoII

Herculined floorboard

Its alot louder! That is one downside to it!
  8. sweetwaterbroncoII

Herculined floorboard

I removed the nasty carpet from my BII this weekend and herculined the floor. I think it looks good for a amateur job. I like the look of it also and its a bonus with the easy cleanup it should provide. I would post a picture but the file is too large.
  9. sweetwaterbroncoII

Radio/Speaker wire colors

I bought a wire harness...thanks for the help though!
  10. sweetwaterbroncoII

Radio/Speaker wire colors

I just purchased an in-dash DVD player with a 3.6" wide screen....can anyone tell me the wire colors on the factory harness (i.e. left front speaker is which color, rt front speaker is which color, etc.)?
  11. sweetwaterbroncoII

Water in My cab

Those are prone leak areas for BII's. Check out the tech library I believe that have solutions on fixing the problem there. If not check out broncoii.org I know they do.
  12. sweetwaterbroncoII

DIY Manuels

Which DIY manuel is the best? Haynes or Chilton?
  13. sweetwaterbroncoII

4WD quit working

Funny thing....mine started working again on its own! Makes me believe its an electrical issue.
  14. sweetwaterbroncoII

4 or 5 seater?

I dont have a bench up front....I had a guy offer me a bench in trade for the seats that I have init now....the ones I have now are out of a Mustang GT.
  15. sweetwaterbroncoII

4 or 5 seater?

My 11 yr old son told me it was only a four seater.....I'm ashamed to admit he knew more than me!!!!