•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by Swepper

1. S

Gotta drop the tank on my 86 B2 need help!

Exactly What I did. Works wonders
  2. S

Gotta drop the tank on my 86 B2 need help!

I cut a access hole in my hatch he'll of a lot easier. To mess with it. But if you don't want to do that. I think there is 4 bolts in the skid plate. Then 2 straps. With 2 bolts each. Take plate off. Then. Put jack under tank. Lower downs little then there's 2 fuel lines. And one wire plug...
  3. S

Camber bushings

I just recently lifted my 89 bii 2 inches. A while back I read somewhere on here that you can get a little of adj. out of the factory bushings. Can't find it now. But anyway how do you go about adjusting them. Never messed with any before
  4. S

good deal on 88 B2 I think?

In not for sure on the shafts. But don't get the plastic slave cylinder. Spend the extra money. It's a pain when not even a year later have to pull tranny and transfer again to replace again From experience I think last time I was under my dash you should be able to leave dash in. But don't knw...
  5. S

dashboard removal

Ok thanks for the info. Check that out too
  6. S

And if those are good. I've seen torque converters snap bolts. Worst case gears are toast or clutches burnt up. I hate autos. To complicated for me to try to rebuild.
  7. S

dashboard removal

Thanks. I'll try it later tonight and see how it goes.
  8. S

dashboard removal

Ok the reason I'm doing this is that my vent control won't go all the way over its like the cable is kinked or caught on something tried pulling radio to get to it but can't get anywhere hate to have to pull whole dash just for a cable. Ridiculous
  9. S

dashboard removal

Is the 89 bii same concept on removal
  10. S

Help with Stability in corners

Maybe some wider offset wheels or spacers. Add some wheelbase if its got stock tires. Might but on some 235/75r15. More tire on ground.
  11. S

Auto or stick?
  12. S

Anyone on here used add-a-leafs?

heres some pics before after
  13. S

Camber issue

Ok got lift installed can't find info on where to take measurements from to figure out which camber bushing need to get
  14. S

Anyone on here used add-a-leafs?

Ordered some say its good for 2 inches. Just don't see how.