•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by taj

1. T

Replaced trans main seal now my 86 b2 won't shift into any gear....

Thank you! I will give it a try.
  2. T

Replaced trans main seal now my 86 b2 won't shift into any gear....

86 b2 aod trans won't go into any gear. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also not sure which trans I have. Hoping the pic helps.
  3. T

86 bronco 2 will not go into any gear

The plug is in the harness about six inches back from that multi pin plug in the trans and it's on about a six inch pigtail. As far as not getting any gear I think I didn't pull the inner shift rod all the way out by hand before I put the nut in the kickdown linkage arm
  4. T

Also has an aod trans.....
  5. T

I pulled the transmission to replace the main seal and the filter and when I was putting it back together I wound up with two two pin connectors that I don't know where they go and the transmission will not shift into any gear. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  6. T

I have an 86 Ford bronco 2 that I blew the transmission main seal in so I pulled the tranny...

I have an 86 Ford bronco 2 that I blew the transmission main seal in so I pulled the tranny replaced the filter and the seal and now I have two two pin plugs that I don't know where they go and the transmission will not go into gear.