•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by The Mud Addict

1. The Mud Addict

lowering kit help... 88 bronco 2

The biggest problem is that it will not bolt into the B2. The lowering kit is for an 2wheel drive Ranger. The TTB brackets ar different between 2 & 4 wheel drive. Put in brackets from a 2 wheel drive then it should work..... But, then again everything I have ever owned has always gotten...
  2. The Mud Addict

what?

Throw on some manual hubs and your fixed:yahoo:
  3. The Mud Addict

EB Dana 44 solid axle swap

If you have a slip yoke front output it is a 1350, if is got a flange it is a 1354:icon_welder:
  4. The Mud Addict

Washington State B2 meet up

I used to live in Port Angeles, a LONG time ago:D I would be up for some wheeling, but both B2's are currently under re-construction:icon_welder:
  5. The Mud Addict

Front Hubs

Felling is that manual much better than automatics:D
  6. The Mud Addict

anyone ever done front digs?

You disengage rear drive and use front drive to pull the front around a turn:icon_thumby:
  7. The Mud Addict

anyone ever done front digs?

I am gonna try and make a 1350/ Dana 20 doubler:icon_welder:Then I will be able to do front digs:icon_hornsup:
  8. The Mud Addict

Totaled!

:icon_rofl:
  9. The Mud Addict

4.0 clutch setup on a 2.8 ?

I am running a 4.0L flywheel, Centerforce clutch and 4.0L starter behind my 2.8L:headbang:
  10. The Mud Addict

You know you drive a bronco II when

When you pull into the local ORV park, and the "Heepers" ask if your going onthe trail with "that"? Then you pass them later on the trail, while they are stuck:3gears:
  11. The Mud Addict

Looking For A Family Member

Have not seen that one around, will keep my eyes open:icon_thumby:
  12. The Mud Addict

Did a 'lil work on my B2

Normally it sits on 34's, has a 6in Skyjacker class II lift:icon_hornsup:
  13. The Mud Addict

Did a 'lil work on my B2

For the snorkel I used a Spectre air horn from O'rielly's ($80:icon_surprised:) the hoses are dryer ducting:icon_rofl: and the air filter box strarted life as bed rail mounted tool box:D as for the rest of the parts, they came from my work:icon_welder: I used a 4in Spectre air filter mounted...
  14. The Mud Addict

Did a 'lil work on my B2

Finally got the B2 onto some 38's:icon_rofl: Bought them as spares for the Buggy... just happened to be on rims for a B2, so I put them on just because:thefinger: Did a 'lil up grade to my intake system:icon_hornsup:
  15. The Mud Addict

Gas mileage

My '88 B2 with 5-speed was getting about 22mpg on average:yahoo: