•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by truckguy

1. T

overheating?

My stepdad took me out the other night to teach my how to drive a stick, after awhile messing around in a parking lot i looked down and the temp gauge was passed 250..im assuming thats pretty hot? i checked the radiator and its filled up. could it be from not having much air pass through the...
  2. T

stripped lug nuts

Just got another b2 that only needs brakes, but there are two lug nuts that wont come off. Any suggestions on how to get them to come off? i tried using heat and really big breaker bar but its just not working. Please help. thanks
  3. T

stretching the wheel base

bones that sounds pretty simple lol how much will it move it backwards about?
  4. T

what do you mean flip them around? and how much would it be moved back?
  5. T

the reason i ask is because i plan on swapping a ranger cab and bed onto a bII frame, i would like to extend the wheel base so it doesnt look so stubby and i can cut less off the bed.
  6. T

wheel base stretch

Whats the easiest way to move my 7.5 in an 86 bronco II backwards? how far can i go without doing anything crazy? any help is appreciated thanks.
  7. T

whats the easiest way to move the rear axle back? whats the furthest it can go with out going crazy? any help is appreciated. thanks
  8. T

86 bronco II questions

i havent got it up to temp it takes forever and its not inspected yet so i cant drive it anywhere. hopefully if it stops blowing all this smoke i can take it today. should i just run it until the temp guage goes up?
  9. T

86 bronco II questions

is up to temp when the temperature guage finally goes up?
  10. T

86 bronco II questions

this morning my bronco was blowing out a lot of white smoke from the exhaust and the oil pump guage was higher than normal, could it be from it being freezing this morning? or is something else wrong?
  11. T

fender cutting

is this something i can do in one afternoon with a sawzal? i only want to cut about two inches off.
  12. T

bII cant stay charged

i think i fixed the problem. my starter relay was getting power all the time so i replaced it with a new one and it started a whole lot better and now is not draining the battery.
  13. T

rear lift

with either blocks or shackles, and leveling springs in the front, a two inch body lift, and trimmed fenders, would that setup clear 33's?
  14. T

rear lift

what would be the easiest way of gaining the same amount of lift in the front?
  15. T

rear lift

will it cause any problems?