•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by ufospy

1. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

thank you. i will post up more video soon. the next run is on the 18th
  2. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

well here is the first run with the new motor. http://youtu.be/xCYHRGKf9iA http://youtu.be/Wl1N2c2vp6g
  3. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

we got the 302 out and am going to put a 460 in, i just picked up a set of race heads and ordered a new cam and intake. so looks like i am done for the year until i get the motor done and dynoed, watch out come spring this little truck is going to screem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

Well finally got the new graphics done,,, you like? i do!!!! "][/URL]
  5. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

It"s done !!!!! Well after almost 4 months of work my little truck has grown up some. we got it out of the shop and drove it around to work out the bugs and i am happy to say that it should be ready to go to the boggs. just have a lot of tweeking to do and a bunch of engine rapping to put on...
  6. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

Well added the 6 inch body lift yesterday and got the tranny mount done, make the drive shafts to length, but know have to put a 12 foot door in instead of the 8 ft door we were planning,,lol should be able to roll it out this weekend....wooohoooo
  7. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

"][/URL] "][/URL] "][/URL]
  8. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

Well the 1 that is in it know but will soon be replaced, is a built 302 punched out to a 347 and the 1 that is being built is a 460 bored, but it will not be done until sometime this summer.
  9. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

Well i got a bunch of stuuf done,, i got my panhards in, my Ford 208 to 1410 yoke adapters done and some gusset work done,, there is still a lot to do yet but getting there. "][/URL]
  10. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

Nope,, it should be fine,, it's a mud truck only so most of the time it will be in 4 feet of mud..lol and besides i have a full rollcage
  11. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

Yep it has been in Mudlife mag twice now, hoping to get a right up in there about this build
  12. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

tire size,, 14.9-24, 50 inch tall
  13. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

Ok, here is the update. The truck is sitting on it's own now. We got the front springs mounted in and the front link bars installed. I still have to put the panhard bars in and all the gusset work needs to be done, some final welding and touch up. We still have to lift the body up 4 more inches...
  14. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

a guy/ company in canada... 580 buck for the set shipped, i found some on another site from a guy who had them in UTAH, the set for 225 shipped!
  15. ufospy

My Small Bronco Grows Up

Thanks, it called a SU Joint 360... it can take 200,000 LB'S of shear before it breaks. if you want more i can get a bunch, i have been researching this setup for a year before i decided it was good to do.