•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by UrbanRedneckKid

1. UrbanRedneckKid

Twister 85 B2 Build

Get out your DMM, and get MSD on the phone. They will tell you exactly how to test the coil, and what ohm readings you should have. Diagnose it, and quit throwing parts at it. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  2. UrbanRedneckKid

Murphy, the one ton B2 build

Very very nice. Great work. How many feet of tubing did you use, give or take a few? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  3. UrbanRedneckKid

Twister 85 B2 Build

Little know fact... Use Pam cooking spray to cut and grind aluminum. Works way way way better than WD40 or any other cutting lube. Cuts like butter, speaking of which, if you get butter flavored spray, your whole garage/ shop will smell like fresh buttered popcorn. Sent from my HTCONE using...
  4. UrbanRedneckKid

Thanks, I'm stealing your design. It is clean, tight, and pure function, love it. Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
  5. UrbanRedneckKid

Hey Kyle, what size tubing was used on that bumper, assuming the frame stubs are 3x2 and the winch tray is 6x2...? Also, does having the center boxed in like that eliminate the need for a roller fairlead? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
  6. UrbanRedneckKid

At least it's not fence posts... Have you started a thread for it yet? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
  7. UrbanRedneckKid

Is that a mild steel or chromoly chassis? Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
  8. UrbanRedneckKid

Twister 85 B2 Build

Pack it full of grease, find a snug fitting bolt, or the clutch alignment tool. Line it up, and quickly smack it in there with a hammer. It hydraulically pushes it out from the inside. It can get messy... Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
  9. UrbanRedneckKid

Twister 85 B2 Build

I hear ya, people post good stuff from up by you on kc craigslist all the time. Sent from my HTC ONE using Tapatalk 2
  10. UrbanRedneckKid

Twister 85 B2 Build

...there's a guy on KC Craigslist, selling a propane kit pretty cheap. I'm just saying.......
  11. UrbanRedneckKid

Twister 85 B2 Build

Looks like it, but dunno... You can get new ones from the parts stores, $90-$140 though... With my shop discount it was around $65, when I priced one last year.
  12. UrbanRedneckKid

Twister 85 B2 Build

Check KC Craigslist, there's a mustang place in Lawrence KS. They're have a bunch of 5.0 Sploders that they are parting out. Never dealt with them, but their stuff is constantly popping up in my searchs, and their prices seem reasonable.
  13. UrbanRedneckKid

Clutch/Clutch Pedal Problem?

Centerforce clutch parts are sold separately. And their pressure plate works fairly well with a stock disc. I had a PP go bad on a new clutch with no warranty, decided it was due for an upgrade.
  14. UrbanRedneckKid

rear bumper

My 1st Gen has a 3rd Gen+ bumper on it...
  15. UrbanRedneckKid

Exhaust head bolts and nuts

Never put stainless header/ manifold bolts in cast iron heads! I even anti-seized mine, I now have to put new heads on my truck. Every single bolt is galded and seized, and break off with little effort when tried to remove them. That was a $50 set of Stage8 locking header bolts...