•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by xr75er

1. xr75er

86 BII stumbles, stalls, black smoke, any new ideas ?

black smoke most times with this truck it is the o2 sensor. pull the codes at auto zone if you can. but it sounds like the o2. luck to ya.
  2. xr75er

Drive shaft clicking

I did this mod when I first got my 86. super easy and now greaseable zerks. had one guy pisss on this mod cause with the cardon joint you can lift the b2 with a stock drive shaft but not with the mod. you need to replace the drive shaft. but with the 3"body lift and 31" big foots I'm fine on the...
  3. xr75er

Project Money Pit

sounds like fun. I painted the hood on mine last weekend. I've decided to camo paint the whole thing this summer.
  4. xr75er

damn the torpedos full speed ahead

going to the jy today to get the doors for the explorer. about 200.00 and time. My son did the paint back when he was 17. full sand and primer base and clear. the doors we are getting today are gold and the boy said this time rattell cans. :iconthumby:wow couldn't talk em down $250.00 for the...
  5. xr75er

You know you drive a bronco II when

when you get double takes from lifted jeeps and all you did was a 3" body lift and 31's.
  6. xr75er

Tanks too damn small!

my dodge ram has the same size tank. it's an 98. I have always loved the gas milage and tank capacity of the Bll.
  7. xr75er

Totaled!

gotta love it. where a parent like me would be concerned about the wellfare of you (as I was for my son) You wonder about how to fix or upgrade after a major accident!:headbang: Nothing but respect for all the guys and few girls on this site!!!!
  8. xr75er

damn the torpedos full speed ahead

My son had an interview for the sheriffs dept in Arapaho county yesterday and we were having the largest snow of the season so far. Well he sild on the ice and was smaked in the passengers side doors of his explorer. He called me to tell me about the accident and I asked if he needed a tow. NO...
  9. xr75er

what is this?

yes it is and make sure to remove the pressure from the system before un sccrewing the lower section.
  10. xr75er

B2 has to wait.

I grew up with a clothes line and mom doing laundry on Saturday. Mom would hang it aand we had to bring it in. But I guess after so many years of my wife useing a dryer it's a habit now. And it was a home repair week. last week. after the dryer the shower cartridge was leaking and i figured...
  11. xr75er

B2 has to wait.

my water pump started leaking last week. I had plans on changing it out this weekend but the clothes dryer motor went bad over last weekend so what money I had to fix the B2 went to the dryer. i hate the wifes priorities:bawling:
  12. xr75er

My New Bronco II

my uncle in NC bought a red 87 that was in great shape like yours.was towed also. only 2 x 4
  13. xr75er

raduis arm bracket

went on vacation so the radius arm had to wait until today. just had time to remove and replace the broken side before the son had to go to work. :icon_thumby:
  14. xr75er

Oxygen sensor

I don't know about your truck but my sons has two.