•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Recent content by yodaman1151

1. yodaman1151

88 b2 crawler build

What part of p-town? I'm in Oregon city.
  2. yodaman1151

You know you drive a bronco II when

I had to read it three times before I noticed it didn't say bronco II twice ha ha
  3. yodaman1151

bronco ii sas pan hard bar braket

Ruff stuff specialties sells a kit for $180 that includes everything to build your own and if you look in the vendor section you might happen upon a nifty discount code
  4. yodaman1151

My B2 Build(2) Long,pics and vids

most ppl are either bored and just look or use your build for ideas good looking bII
  5. yodaman1151

New parts!!

fm146 if that narrows it down any further... its what my 89 BII had
  6. yodaman1151

My 88 BroncoII project

no there is two fuel pumps. one in the tank and one on the driver's side frame rail. also check the inertia switch. i believe its under the passenger side kick panel... it is a fuel cut off switch that is supposed to go off when you get in an accident but they get triggered all the time.
  7. yodaman1151

Post Pics of Bronco II's

i didn't see the leaf, but if you look closely it isn't attached to the frame behind the wheel well. maybe it is one of those half leaf systems and that thing that looks like a brake line is the leash for the axle? an there is no schock either...
  8. yodaman1151

Post Pics of Bronco II's

something is missing... right there. my baby
  9. yodaman1151

What's this??

that guage pod come from Autozone? i been eyeballing them at work and can't decide if it would fit. if thats where you got it from then i'm sold. nice setup by the way. i was wondering could one mount the turbo under the truck, you know remote locate it just behind the y-pipe? and just run the...
  10. yodaman1151

Bronco 2 on full size 3/4 ton

cummins 4bt... its been done before without much cutting