•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 94xlt4.0

tail light swap

i know ive seen where people have swapped the 2nd gen ex tail lights onto a first gen ex but has anyone done 93-up ranger lights onto a b2? it appears they m ount up similar enough other than a little cutting to open the sides for the round part of the ranger light.
  2. 94xlt4.0

added a new ex to the stable

i just picked up this 02 eddie bauer w/ 84k on the clock. it has the auto 4x4 w/ the flex fuel 4.0. much nicer than my b2 as much as it hurts to say
  3. 94xlt4.0

headlight/ parking light

my 90 b2 is having an issue with my headlights and parking lights now. i pull the switch back one click and the parking lights dont come on. the headlights will come on if it pull it back all the way. then if i push the switch just slightly back forward both will finally come on. i figured it...
  4. 94xlt4.0

b2 window tint

has anyone tinted their own windows in a bronco 2? im just curious how hard it was to get the rear side windows done. i have done tint before on a few different vehicles (most fun was a vw 21 window bus) so im not a rookie at it. just looking for a little guidance on this one
  5. 94xlt4.0

gauge compatibility

im looking at some white gauges for my 90 bronco 2. my question is are the gauges for the 93-97 ranger the same for the 89-90 b2? they look identical im just wondering if theres some stupid small difference that would make them different
  6. 94xlt4.0

tail light problems

i am having an issue with my 90 bronco 2's rear lights. the brake and tail lights work fine until i use a turn signal. if i use the right turn signal then afterwards the left brake light doesnt work. then if i use the left turn signal that brake light begins to work but the right brake light...
  7. 94xlt4.0

pro comp mx2

i have a pair of pro comp mx2 shocks that need refilled. does anybody know if its nitrogen or what they get filled with and how much do they need? if it is nitrogen i can fill them at work i just need to know with how much. they will be on a 90 bronco 2 4wd with a 4 inch lift
  8. 94xlt4.0

my 90 b2's re-birth

heres my 90 b2 4wd. i got it from a friend who drove it till it blew a head gasket. he lost his job so he could not afford to have it fixed or to even do it himself so he said i could have it. im only into the cost of the gasket set cuz i did the heads my self at my college shop. hopefully in...
  9. 94xlt4.0

2.9 liter accessory locations

does anybody have a picture or diagram of the location for the accesories on the engine? i need to see where the p/s pump, a/c comp, alternator all mount to the engine. i got a 90 b2 from my friend who had it in pieces and instead of trying to piece it together like a puzzle i figured i would...
  10. 94xlt4.0

2.9 questions

just aqcuired a 89 bronco 2 with the 2.9 and it was old and tired with 200k+ miles on the clock. i have already got the motor taken apart but i was wondering if there is any problem spots on these motors that i should look out for?
  11. 94xlt4.0

just got a b2

a friend of mine has an 89 b2 4x4 that he was given about 2 years ago, the thing had an exhaust leak and has neded tires since then but thats not the story. he drove it around until it finally blew the head gasket. he started to fix it but just lost his job and cant afford to now. so instead of...