•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. LonesomeSTX

Are these D27 auto locking hubs complete assemblies?

I just received these auto locking hubs for the D27 on my 86 Ranger. I am converting it back to auto locking hubs. It has been a while since I have messed with these. And when I did I was getting rid of them in favor for manual hubs. I want to make sure I have ALL the parts I need to make them...
  2. LonesomeSTX

WTB a good set of auto locking hubs for a D28

I am looking for a good and compete set of factory auto locking hubs for my 86 Ranger with a D28. And I do mean I need every piece and part that makes them work. I am converting my Ranger back to auto lockers.
  3. LonesomeSTX

WANTED: aftermarket locker or stock Trac Lock for a D60

I need a reliable traction aid for my 72 D200 build. It has a Dana 60 with 4:10 gears and 30 spine axles. All I need is a good used Trac Lock posi unit. But if the deal is right I might be interested in something different. Let me know what you have and we can go from there.
  4. LonesomeSTX

Will TTB D44 knuckles fit anything else?

I have a set of complete outers from a TTB D44. The parts include the knuckles, spindles, brake assembly, hub, and so on. I put them on the shelf in case I can use them on something else at a later date. But now I would rather have the space. Do these parts fit anything else? Would they fit a...