•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 2

My bronco bit it 2.8 will be for sale

I'm gonna start pulling the engine, gonna keepit maybe for a fox platform project, everything else up for grabs including spare parts, recent 85 tank and sending unit, recent black headliner if your close, lund lighted moon visor black, 2.8 swap duraspark carbs and distributers, better upper...
  2. 2

Okay, starting to warm up. anyone interested ?
  3. 2

Anyone ? bullet proof running gear !
  4. 2

It also has the 86 aerostar serpentine belt system with internal regulated alternator.
  5. 2

Hi guys, I'm in Canada fairly close to Washington state 30 minutes. I was towing a trailer jack knifed on me every body panel scraped, truck written off but I kept it will be selling driveline hard in the spring - fully rebuilt 2.8 with the turbo oil cooler mod, duraspark, 2150, aerostar headers...
  6. 2

Help 85 dash brake light on flickers

So the dash light is on in my 85 bronco II for BRAKES. It flickers off when I go fast or ? irradicly goes off once in a while big bump on freeway or ?? I jacked up front spun wheel and brake works did same with rear wheels too. I haven't lost any fluid so what do you guys figure ?
  7. 2

Best seats for BII?

so do aerostar fronts work with BII rails ???
  8. 2

New owner need help with oil pan removal

I think you have to lift engine a bit to get it past all the pickup. - Fairly big project, I'd dread having to do it.
  9. 2

2 inch body lift will I need to drop tank to change sending unit ???

Anyone know for sure whether the tank will need to be dropped for a re and re on a 85 bronco II gas tank sending unit the plain jane type with no fuel pump in tank and the bronco II has a 2 inch lift ??