•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. pwrranger88

rear drive shaft

cheapest way to do the rear shaft is to get a front drive shaft out of an gen 1 explorer or gen 3 ranger along with the yoke on the front of the tcase and have it shorted that what i did total into it i have $90
  2. pwrranger88

My 89 Bronco II Choptop project...

Sweet b2 on the coils id keep the duff I tried 150 coils in my old ranger and it made the ride unbaribly rough
  3. pwrranger88

spring hanger question

ok so im about to do my 8.8 swap and was wondering if i used the spring hangers off a ranger would that allow me use a flip kit i have from another project? reason being is i cant find a set of spring hangers cheap for the b2 and i have a new set of hangers on my parts ranger.
  4. pwrranger88

86 bronco II build

what did you do for fender wells in the rear after cutting so much off the rear fenders?
  5. pwrranger88

picked up a b2

ok well the 7.5 took a dump last night and the pinion bearing is toast so while trying to figure out what to do cause i dont really want to go solid and full width (i got a soft spot for the ttb) my gf said she'd buy me a 31 spline from the jy up the road as an early bday present so im gonna...
  6. pwrranger88

picked up a b2

96 i believe they were in a friends garage and he said if i wanted them i could take em
  7. pwrranger88

picked up a b2

like the title say i pick up a 88 bronco 2 weeks ago . its got a 3 inch bl 4 inch suspension its got the a4ld and a dana 28 and the 7.5 . plans are to pull the bl and install the polly cab mounts i have cut the fenders and run 35s. im gonna swap a dana 35 and ex 8.8 with disc and 5.13s. the only...
  8. pwrranger88

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

i have the same set i plan on modifying for the dana 35 im putting in my b2
  9. pwrranger88

b2 drive shaft

400 for him to make a new shaft ouch i just had a explorer front shaft shortened for my b2 and it cost me 75 and it came with new ujoints
  10. pwrranger88

B2 suspension question

the f250 coils will ride like crap and have less flex then he has now and to be specific you need the shock mounts off a 4wd f250 the 2wd truck have the shock mounts built into the coil bucket iirc
  11. pwrranger88

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

b2s came with 1354s just only electric ones from the factory
  12. pwrranger88

Andres629's still at it! '87 BII this time!

awesome build :icon_thumby: you should open up the window on the passenger side beam that the axle goes through to avoid contact when flexing while you have every thing apart.
  13. pwrranger88

gear ratio 93 explorer

it depends on what size tires you plan on running.
  14. pwrranger88

bought an explorer

payed 1250
  15. pwrranger88

bought an explorer

so today i bought a 1991 explorer Eddie Bauer Edition with 132k it originaly came from california so no NE rust:yahoo: plans are 5speed swap, lift, doubler and 33s
  16. pwrranger88

FM145 to AOD?

you need the adapter so you can retain the stock tcase from the ranger or bronco
  17. pwrranger88

country0001's Blue B2 build

looks good makes me wanna go work on my b2
  18. pwrranger88

temp fluctuating

have you tried flushing the cooling system? it could also be the gauge it self going out or a bad chassi ground
  19. pwrranger88

Front Clip

the bumpers are different so youll need the bumpers too. you my also need to do something about the head light plugs but im unsure on that. the core support is spot welded on so youll need to` drill all of them out to swap the core support,