•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. pwrranger88

spring hanger question

ok so im about to do my 8.8 swap and was wondering if i used the spring hangers off a ranger would that allow me use a flip kit i have from another project? reason being is i cant find a set of spring hangers cheap for the b2 and i have a new set of hangers on my parts ranger.
  2. pwrranger88

picked up a b2

like the title say i pick up a 88 bronco 2 weeks ago . its got a 3 inch bl 4 inch suspension its got the a4ld and a dana 28 and the 7.5 . plans are to pull the bl and install the polly cab mounts i have cut the fenders and run 35s. im gonna swap a dana 35 and ex 8.8 with disc and 5.13s. the only...
  3. pwrranger88

bought an explorer

so today i bought a 1991 explorer Eddie Bauer Edition with 132k it originaly came from california so no NE rust:yahoo: plans are 5speed swap, lift, doubler and 33s
  4. pwrranger88

bolt lengths

dose anybody know the lengths of the bolts that hold the body to the the frame? i'm doing new body bushings and want to have the bolts ready for when i do the swap
  5. pwrranger88

door interchangeability

would doors off of a gen 1 explorer sport fit my gen 2 bronco ll
  6. pwrranger88

my bronco ll

its a 1990 bronco ll with a 5 speed and a dana 35. i bought it for 350$ it has 55,000 on it. all it needed was an alternator. plans are remove the running boards and mud flaps, fix a little rust, a lift, manual trasfercase and locking hubs and 33s
  7. pwrranger88

skid plate bolts

tomorrow I'm going to my local junkyard to pull a gas tank skid plate from a b2, and i don't feel like taking my whole tool box with me so i was wondering if any one knew the bolt size for the gas tank skid plate? thanks