•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. M

big ass alternator?

i have a 90 amp alt on my 87 broncoii but when im running my offroad lights, headlights, and my electric fan, the alt cant keep up and it drains my battery. i read this but im not really understanding what i can do with the 2.9 i want at least 130 amps, what kind of alt can i hook up to it? i...
  2. M

2.9 really hard to start

lately whenever i start my bronco ii i have to run the starter for a few seconds and keep the throttle open in order for it to start up, and even then it starts rough, goes from 200rpm up to 900 slowly. has anybody had this problem before? & my buddy has a jeep with mustang injectors, could i...
  3. M

fuel pump system no bueno

so i just dropped a 2.9 into my bronco ii but now the once working fuel system is dead. when i turn the key the fuel pump relay clicks twice as it should, but the high pressure pump doesnt come on. i ran 12v to it and it works so its not the pump. i checked the leads coming from the relay and...
  4. M

87 ranger dash wiring ?'s

okay so im swapping in a 2.9& manual 5 speed into my BII because: A. im poor, B. a4ld went out, C. i have nothing better to do. im going from a 87 ranger into my 85 BII, so far i have both engines out, and everyhting ready to go in. my bronco ii is completely stripped down lierally to the bare...
  5. M

battery drain!

okay. a few months ago my battery started draining overnight even when i would drive it consistently. took the battery in, turns out the battery was bad. so i bought a new one and it worked great for about 2 months, then last week it started draining again since i havent been driving it as much...
  6. M

installing tach in BII?

i recently got a sexy new bronco ii and my dad gave me a tach from an old ricer.. i dont have the book for it & was wondering how i would hook it up.. it has 3 leads: ground +12v and the third is just labeled "tach" muchas gracias