•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Z3CHYD

Woodys BII build-ish

nice progress man, someday I hope to have a B2
  2. Z3CHYD

Andres629's still at it! '87 BII this time!

All he has to do is replace that dust with some mud!!
  3. Z3CHYD

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

just got done reading all 103 pages, started yesterday haha. I like your build man, I wish I coulda found a Bronco 2 but around here it's hard to find one thats 5-speed manual everything 4wd...keep up the good work :)
  4. Z3CHYD

budget 88 b2 build

oh and I beat you to doing the CB in the ashtray thing lol, I did this back in 06 to my 86 4x4 Ranger: and the thing below is the speaker because the one in the CB was to quiet
  5. Z3CHYD

budget 88 b2 build

did he just weld another b2 end onto it?
  6. Z3CHYD

my 90 b2's re-birth

So when you replaced the head gaskets, did you run into any problems taking the heads off? did you take the maifolds off or just leave em on when you did it? the B2's looking nice keep it up
  7. Z3CHYD

93 Ford Explorer Sport-Gas Gauge not working

So can i just replace the float? or is it all one unit? I don't want to have to yank it all out and find out i need a whole new unit
  8. Z3CHYD

93 Ford Explorer Sport-Gas Gauge not working

I just bought a 93 Explorer Sport 4.0 5-speed 2wd, and everything works perfect, but the gas gauge doesn't work...I checked if there was a fuse for it, but I didn't find one.The needle moves to 1/8 tank when the key is off, but when the key is on/running it goes back to empty. I just filled it...
  9. Z3CHYD

89 bronco 2 help.

for me it was a bad o2 sensor on the exhaust, same symptoms
  10. Z3CHYD

Update on my explorer sport!

soooo, now your gonna run with it on and get pulled over by the same cop? lol I'll admit it looks cool but if your in the same area as ur teacher you might get pulled over too if there's a cop that is very strict..
  11. Z3CHYD

Custom extra long BII?

now thats sig worthy XD
  12. Z3CHYD

looking at a 92 Explorer Sport tomorrow...

Well I bought the 93 explorer I went to look at today, and I got it 300 bucks cheaper than the asking price! I pick it up tomorrow :)
  13. Z3CHYD

well I'm looking at a 93 Explorer sport 2wd after class today, 5-speed, 4.0, ps pb ac inspected 7/10 no rust 800obo, I'll let yall know how it goes
  14. Z3CHYD

yea, i will NOT get an a4ld trans'd vehicle period. They suck and I won't ever have one, unless its a part vehicle
  15. Z3CHYD

well i didnt get the explorer...I drove 2 hours to see a 210,000 mile, no rocker panels because they were rusted out that bad p.o.s....I really hate when people lie about the condition of the exterior...he wanted 850 for it too...NO ROCKER PANELS and 210000 miles...he must be on crack :/ oh well...
  16. Z3CHYD

looking at a 92 Explorer Sport tomorrow, I was just wondering if theres anything I should look for that was bad/wrong/whatever on this year, seeing as though this might be my first explorer. Here's what I know about it: 4.0 5-speed, 4x4, a/c, has 31's on it. He said the 4x4 shifter motor...
  17. Z3CHYD

bronc/truck build

thats a great idea! i like it, i bet it turns heads!
  18. Z3CHYD

3.0l Swap To Bronco Ii

Well, like others have said, as long as you have the motor mounts from the donor truck, and the computer, a trans adapter or the 3.0 trans, you should be good to go