•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 5.0B2

B2 Tailgate Window

LMC does have it - $39.95 http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fr/full.aspx?Page=34
  2. 5.0B2

BII Body lift advice

I had to use one with a 2" body lift so I'm reasonably sure your 3" lift will require it. Call James Duff Enterprises - they are pretty easy to deal with.
  3. 5.0B2

need a little more lift on the rear

I took mine into a spring shop and they put in a set of Explorers with the right amount of re-curve to bring the rear up. Now it sits just enough higher in back to have attitude.
  4. 5.0B2

looking at a 1994 Explorer

My Ex-wife is still driving my '94 Explorer. With a little over 200,000 miles on it - the engine has never been opened. The fuel pump and the alternator have been replaced. If your driver's door opens from the outside but not the inside, problem could be the little plastic clip they use to hold...
  5. 5.0B2

Need part

I may have one around (if I can find it) PM me with your address and I'll see what I can do.
  6. 5.0B2

'84 Lift gate question

Mine had the key in the handle(hinged rear glass/no rear window defroster). I've seen later models with the key cylinder below the handle. I removed mine and glassed it shut. I used a lock/unlock unit from an EB and added an inside latch. Don't have pictures, but maybe this will give you an idea...
  7. 5.0B2

DUmb foglight question

I got the fog light valance/air dam and lights for a 96 on-line pretty reasonably. Try an ebay search.
  8. 5.0B2

DUmb foglight question

What year?
  9. 5.0B2

2.8 engine photo

No picture, but I'm pretty sure it goes on an exhaust manifold bolt that also holds the heat riser. It will be a bolt with a threaded section above the head.
  10. 5.0B2

Help

You may need an early style transmission mount bracket - If the 90's is close enough to the frame mounting holes a little minor modifying might get you home free.
  11. 5.0B2

Help

Don't know for positive but I think the 90 clutch pedal/arm will fit the earlier brake/clutch bracket.
  12. 5.0B2

Help

Un-bolt both, swap, rebolt
  13. 5.0B2

bronco II driver in destress

You can use the later model tank - it has a larger opening to fit the fuel pump and fuel gauge pickup through. You'll need to mate a 302 fuel pump to it too.
  14. 5.0B2

Wireing issues!!! HELP??????

Try to get the factory Vacuum and Wiring manuals for both (I got mine on eBay for cheap)
  15. 5.0B2

i think i bit off more then i could chew...

If all you need is room for your 31's - get a 2" body lift spacer set from James Duff. Most of your weight and center of gravity will stay low (except for the 2-3 inches your tires raise everything).