•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. freakz

Loss of Power

Hey Guys, I have an 88 bronco II 2.9L auto 4X4 completely stock with 95301 orignal miles. The other day it started acting funny. It starts just fine, but when starting it after it has sat over night or while I'm at work, it idles funny for about 2 or 3 minutes. What it does is idle fine for...
  2. freakz

where is the 4x4 control module

Hey everyone, I'm trying to locate the control module for the auto 4x4 system with no luck. Anybody know where it would be located at in an 88 Bronco II XLT? Thanks again
  3. freakz

auto 4x4 not working

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the site so please forgive the simple question. I have an 88 bronco II with an automatic. It has the lame push button auto 4 wheeldrive with the auto locking hubs. When I push the button nothing happens, it doesn't light up or make a noise. Is there a fuse or relay or...
  4. freakz

auto 4 wheel drive not working

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the site so please forgive the simple question. I have an 88 bronco II with an automatic. It has the lame push button auto 4 wheeldrive with the auto locking hubs. When I push the button nothing happens, it doesn't light up or make a noise. Is there a fuse or relay or...