•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 85DANGERanger

question bout lifting and putting bigger sized tires on a Bronco 2

and honestly, i wouldnt go any bigger then 33's on are weak d28 front axles, they break pretty easy.
  2. 85DANGERanger

question bout lifting and putting bigger sized tires on a Bronco 2

31's would be good 32's might be a little tight.
  3. 85DANGERanger

1989 BII drive shaft length??

anyone know length of rear driveshaft??
  4. 85DANGERanger

my bad, i meant to put a comma after believe. i wasnt for sure about having the FM146 trans. but im refering to the rear drivshaft.
  5. 85DANGERanger

anyone know the length of the driveshaft??? i have the FM146 trans. i believe, with a manual T-case.
  6. 85DANGERanger

Important Drive Shaft Question

yeah, those shafts suck, what was ford smoking when the drew up the blue prints for that driveshaft? horrible design..
  7. 85DANGERanger

4x4?

did you try putting it in netrual when you try to put it into 4 low?? on my chevy you have to do that..
  8. 85DANGERanger

'88 F250 Axle Swap?

is it the same amount of work practically?? no exactly a bolt in like a D35 would be??
  9. 85DANGERanger

foxbody mustang on bronco II frame

i hate how cars look when there put on a 4x4 chassis. all you see is frame. it might be able to be pulled off good if someone took the time and money to channel the frame so the body would actually sit the frame. everyone ive ever seen looks like people take the easy way out and just get a big...
  10. 85DANGERanger

foxbody mustang on bronco II frame

hate to correct you, but thats actually a 73' corvette. 73' was the only year the vette had a metal rear bumper and a fiberglass front nose. before 73' the vettes had metal front and rear bumpers and after 73' they got rid of the metal rear bumper for the fiberglass. thought this would be some...
  11. 85DANGERanger

89-up ranger fenders fit on 89' b2??

i thought so, the guy i got the bronco off of said that the ranger fenders were a inch longer, but when i was browsing a junkyard today, i could of sworn they looked totally i dentical. good, now i can quit searching for a 89'-90 B2 and just get a ranger fender.
  12. 85DANGERanger

89-up ranger fenders fit on 89' b2??

are the fenders the same on a 89-90 ranger as a 89'-90 bronco II ??? will they bolt up the same between vehicles??
  13. 85DANGERanger

1989 ranger frontend on an 1986 bronco II

the doors arnt different?? im thinkin there more square on a 89'-up, which means 89' fenders wouldnt work with the 88- earlier doors..
  14. 85DANGERanger

My 89 Bronco II

f**king nasty ass bronco!!! you definetly inspired me. i got plans now.
  15. 85DANGERanger

HELP NEEDED, new to the B2 scene..

ok, doesnt sound as bad as i thought. i might just do this swap.
  16. 85DANGERanger

HELP NEEDED, new to the B2 scene..

so what do i need to swap over to a D35?? steering linkage? what about drive shaft? can i use my factory one?? need answers, im starting to think my D28 isnt work fixing..
  17. 85DANGERanger

how to change diff to axle oil seal on front D28 diff??

my oil seal came off when i pulled out my front left axle. its the seal on the pig. how do you put it back on?? do you have to drop the pig??
  18. 85DANGERanger

Lifted b2 driveshaft options

good question, i was wondering the same. if i was using stock axles with a 4 inch lift, what would the options be.
  19. 85DANGERanger

Help with my B2 please

if your spraying starting fluid in it and your getting spark to the plugs, it should fire. maybe the timming got off?? still, id think it would at least backfire if the timmings off.
  20. 85DANGERanger

re-attaching my BII roof, help

is there a company that makes a soft top conversion kit?? i see a lot of BII's with soft tops but im not sure where there getting them