•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Damn that's rough man! Did you end up moving or are you still at the same place? How did you hurt your back? I actually haven't touched my truck for over a month because I'm waiting on my Strong box to arrive!
  2. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Did you get this beast running?!
  3. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Finish your transmission mount yet?
  4. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Do you just have clearance issues with the passenger side header?
  5. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Looks good but no stereo? That would drive me insane!
  6. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Damn its coming along fast! You'll be done soon. Your engine looks so clean compared to mine lol. I'm wondering how those headers will work. I hope they work without any serious mods. Looking good though!
  7. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

What is a DR? I don't really know what you are talking about with the fuel lines...have any pics?
  8. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

I meant pricewise the headers were cheap. I will keep them in mind when I get to that point. I think I will upgrade my 351w before I start to drive it. I expect to be finished in approx 6 months. I am not really in a hurry.
  9. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Damn thats a great deal! As far as Duraspark plugging into the Ranger harness I have no idea. It seems like it could, but it doesn't state what year though. Those headers are pretty cheap, think they will work? Is that alternator for the stock fead?
  10. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Yeah I pretty much eyeballed it. I mounted the plates, bolted them on, then set the engine in, I put paint on the motor mount studs and set it down. It made the marks on the plates. I pulled the plates off and drilled them. Having a 2" body lift will help a lot. I will probably run duraspark. I...
  11. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Here is my build thread so far...http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149306 I guess I haven't really wheeled much to be honest. I just love manual transmissions. And I have 5.13's in my axles right now so overdrive was a must. I bet that stroker is fun to drive! I'm not far...
  12. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Im running a zf5 and most likely a np205. You can check it out in my build thread.
  13. Hagan

Tonto's Build Thread

Looking good so far! I'm in the process of doing a 351w swap also! Except I am not using an automatic or 208. Wait until you get the 351w in and see all the clearances!
  14. Hagan

Quick STUPID Fuel Filter question

If I remember right it goes on the fuel filter itself.
  15. Hagan

filter or?

My '86 Ranger had a filter in it. Its canister with a filter in it. I'd unscrew the bottom piece and see what you find.
  16. Hagan

afew questions about sas vs dana 35

The cons of a full width is getting pulled over for your tires sticking out to far...happened to me today actually. I wouldn't SAS your daily driver...
  17. Hagan

surging and dies

Whats the fuel pressure? Do you have 1 fuel filter or 2?
  18. Hagan

Bronco 2 choptop sealed cab options.

Why do you want to chop it? You know it rains 13 months out of the year here right? lol
  19. Hagan

Great Junkyard find!

That always happens to me...I go to the junkyard and NEVER have the right tools! Or I end up getting something different then what I originally came there for! :)