•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Xploda

Bronco II complete drivetrain swap

sorry my spelling is off Grey goose is bad lol
  2. Xploda

Bronco II complete drivetrain swap

a4lds are fine/ xplodas get bad rep cause the ones you buy are beet to piss and they didnt tell you they didnt maintain it lol
  3. Xploda

trans problems

lol damn man mine had the same thing and then finnaly it started doing it on full so I said eff it and tranny swap lol not implying yours is going out, I just drive mine alot and long distances
  4. Xploda

engine stalls in hot weather and then won't start

vapor lock. see it all the time in planes. Have you modified the fuel sys at all? new lines or ne thing? ne sharp bends of ne kind can cause vapor lock. if you have not modified the sys then I wouldn;t worry about vapor lock it's become more so uncommon with newer cars so to speak. older ones...
  5. Xploda

Locking Hub on Explorer???

ya but personally the factory ones blow up easy on bigger tires done it alot lol :P only blown up a warn a twice but hey they last longer lol
  6. Xploda

Dana 28 Diff swap question?

I say thro a 35 in doesn't take much just a bottle of vodka a impact gun and some bros to cheer ya on lol haha. but that's how you get hurt so be cautious lol
  7. Xploda

1993 Ford Explorer ABS Sensor

shit abs in my truck just makes it wierd when braking hard I have 33s and I could prolly stop faster without it lol
  8. Xploda

Dana 28 Diff swap question?

ya the 35 is effin retarded pulled mine out a few months ago and almost emptied a clip of 38's into the bugger because how pissed I was on the swing out bolt. GAWD HOW STUPID WTF. fyi eff gettin another 28 just get 35 and 8.8 almost a direct bolt in. DO YOUR RESEARCH lol I did one a few years...
  9. Xploda

Locking Hub on Explorer???

you need a hub nut conversion kit warn makes em and they go for like 60$ buying the plain nuts will do you not good cause they charge way too much for them! Best bet is to call around your local 4x4 shops and check if they got em I scored mine for 30$ cause they had for years. hubs will run you...
  10. Xploda

The Mistress

More kudos and respect to u. My friend had a shop do all his work and cost of parts and labor for everything was like 30+k I lol at him hats off to you sir. b/a rig right there :P
  11. Xploda

Fuel injector cleaner/Gas treatment

Sea foam is good. I heard atf through the vacuum lines works real good too for cleaning shtuff!
  12. Xploda

Axle question

Aight cool then I can put it in when I do my straight axle conversion lol woot thanks :P
  13. Xploda

Axle question

I have a 92 xploda with a 8.8 with ls and I wana buy this 8.8 Ford Rear End out of a 2001 Sport Trac. think ill be a bolt in? I have currently fliped the axle under the springs and have had the new shock mounts welded on. you guys think thats all I need done to this one? i'll post pics soon :P
  14. Xploda

Lifting an Explorer

I got the skyjacker kit " I KNOW SHOULDNT HAVE BOUGHT IT" lol but mine is huge got 33s rear ext shackles. got the supper runner stearing kit but havent installed got a full width dana 44 now lol woot. im hapy I went with an explorer riding in my buddys bII isnt for me maybe cause he has...
  15. Xploda

vacuum module?

Its easy once you have the cover off google image the modulator on a tranny and then u can tell where to look. prolly take ya 20 mins :P
  16. Xploda

i need some advice on my exploder

Mine rub on my radius arms atleast u fixed yours mine still rub hella loud lol
  17. Xploda

i think i bit off more then i could chew...

Lifting the xplodas isnt bad you can find some ext radius arms on clist cheap and jeep coils if you flip the rear axle thats a big inc. Shit you prolly get over 4" of lift total I think not sure mines pretty high ill put pics up later I just put ext shackles in took me 20 min and no diff really...
  18. Xploda

explorer trans....

IF you can get the c5 to work properly my buddy built his back into a c4 it has the extra clutch pack or w/e I forget cost only like 400 for everything and we have thrashed it pretty good and no problems yet...Im tempted to put that in my xplorer just need some info on some parts for the swap.
  19. Xploda

trans prob A4LD

shit I dunno I had a shift kit put in and it hella sensitive on the downshift when im goin down the freeway kinda nice but annoying lol. mmmm I had a similiar problem but I just ripped it out and put another in. Maybe google? ill look some stuff up and try to help :P