•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 6

96 Explorer 2door..........3 rear seats?

I recently purchased a 1996 2door explorer sport and it only has seat belts for 2 in the rear. the 2 seats are very wide IMHO so i'm wondering about a 3seater. has anyone here seen a rear seat w/3 seatbelts? presently it looks like a 50/50 split, would a 60/40 or other options be made ...
  2. 6

Steering box in place of the rack?

have a 1996 EXplorer 5.0 AWD, and wanting to make it a SAS but would like to use a steering box instead of the :sad:rack...... Saw a 97 with a SAS and 1st generation steering box but no pics of swap or info(its for sale) and wondering if anyone else has done this. details/links/directions...
  3. 6

96 Explorer 5.0 info?

I have an offer on a 1996 Explorer with a 5.0 in it. I wanted it for the 4 new snows on it, for my wife's 92 explorer. Bolt ons no dismounting required:icon_thumby: It actually runs pretty decent and was wondering if this is the "GT40" 5.0 or just a plain old 5.0? the body is toast, open...
  4. 6

explorer conversion 2wd to 4wd

I am looking at buying a 1992 Explorer 4door 2wd with a nice body, actually it has its original rockers and gate in good shape, nice interior and a low 190,000km on it. I already have a 1994 explorer 4x4 with lots of new parts, runs drives great but body is beyond repair. I was thinking...