•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. baddis

Head gasket question

compare it to your old gasket?
  2. baddis

diesel powered explorer?

site is gone but mooktank has a b3.3 cummins in an ex and had a 4bt powered ranger
  3. baddis

back seal for gas ?

i had no issues running 32x12.50x15 with 4.10s and when i switched to 35's it was to much
  4. baddis

Rebuilt a4ld tranny

does it have low? take it back to who rebuilt it and tell them to fix it right.
  5. baddis

biggest tires with the 2.9, gearing

i have run 31's and 32's with 3.73 and now running 35's with 4.10 and a d28
  6. baddis

HELP! Weird oil pressure issue

i have had issues with fram oil filters causing a no oil pressure problem. changed the filter and it fixed the problem
  7. baddis

What size wheels are stock on a Bronco II?

if it came with steel wheels more than likely they are 15x6 the aluminum wheels are 15x7. stock size tire would either be 205/70/15 or 215/70/15
  8. baddis

Scored a Eddie Bauer Bronco II

might sound dumb but open the passenger door all the way and then try the window. i had one the window would only work with the door open. it was a parts rig so i wasn't worried. thing is when i swapped the power doors to my ranger they worked perfect.
  9. baddis

Largest tire on stock wheel?

i have a set of 35x9.5x16 swamper tsl's on a set of stock aluminum 15x7 wheels
  10. baddis

1989 ranger frontend on an 1986 bronco II

it took me about 4 hours from start to finish but i didn't change the core support. it does need modded for the headlights and the wires need switched as the plugins are different.
  11. baddis

88 transfer case question

yes it has to do with the cruise i think
  12. baddis

rear end compatibility 86 to 88 Bronco II

you need to check the tag on the rear end to make sure or the sticker inside the drivers door.
  13. baddis

explorer trans....

a c5 out of a broncoII or ranger with a 2.8 or 2.9 will bolt right to your 4.0. the only thing is you might run into driveshaft issues and a check engine light because the computer would be looking for a torque converter lock up and a 3/4 shift input.
  14. baddis

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

maybe to turn on the dome light?
  15. baddis

4wd to 2wd swap 90 bronco II

you don't even need to swap the x member just bolt the i beams up
  16. baddis

The Punisher

hey punisher welcome back man. :pray: :icon_thumby: