•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. shadetree

What's this??

Those of us posting and commenting are doing so for constructive purposes, not to be critical. Most of the comments come from people with turbo experience, and if we can help avoid a conflict with your installation, it is a plus for you. Whether you take the advice or not is up to you, but it is...
  2. shadetree

What's this??

Airflow across the MAF must straight and even(laminar). You can buy flow straighteners such as the one in the pix. And as stated, you certainly do not want any problems in this area, as detonation and pre-ignition are not your friend, especially with stock internals. If it were my truck, I...
  3. shadetree

What's this??

You may not have enough pipe in front of the MAF for laminar flow so the MAF can get a good reading on the airflow.:)shady
  4. shadetree

starter trouble

If it is sparking from the battery, something is loose, battery cable, or any other wire that may be connected to the post. Make sure connections are clean and tight.:)shady
  5. shadetree

how do i get it out?

Cleaners do not work in the cooling system. Pure water will get rid of the loose stuff. If the radiator tubes have clogging, you have to take the radiator apart and have it "rodded." Radiator shops run a metal rod down each tube cleaning out the crud.:)shady