•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. I

Intake plenum

I'm changing the motor in my 90 BII which according to the date stamped on the old block is 6/87 - 20C. The motor I'm installing has 11/89 - 20F and is out of an 89. I noticed that the plenums are a little different as one is slightly longer than the other in the snout to the the throttle body...
  2. I

Project Money Pit

I've had this laying around for a couple years and decided to get started on it. It used to belong to my brother in law and it sat around neglected only used occassionally. I should've posted pictures of the muck that came out of the oil pan. It has some rust on it, but this is the worst spot...
  3. I

Wrecked 87 Bronco II

It's been awhile since I posted. My son bought an 87 B2 and rolled it on it's side, taking out the windshield, rear and side window. It has a good motor, manual trans and manual hubs. I'm in process of putting together a 90 B2 and wondering how much of the 87 stuff will interchange and is it...
  4. I

Need info

I'm currently involved in removing the oil pan on a 1990 Bronco II ( oil pump replacement)and it's a royal pain in the a**. Anyhow the book I have (Haynes not even decent toilet paper IMO) says I have to move the front stabilizer, but I really don't see how that is giving me any extra space to...