•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Mtrhd0024

Bilstein Shocks for Bronco II

Hey guys! So I'm replacing a bunch of suspension parts on my Bronco II... The thing is all over the road, especially while braking, so 23 years, and 225,000 miles later I believe its time to replace some stuff! I believe the shocks on mine are original, so it is definitely in need of...
  2. Mtrhd0024

Show Us How Your Lights Are Mounted!

Hey guys! So an 04' Ranger Edge just joined my 90' Bronco II in the driveway, and one of the first things I'd like to do is add auxiliary lighting. Being that the front end on the Ranger is completely different from my Bronco, I'm looking for new ways to do this. I've searched, and can't find...
  3. Mtrhd0024

Terrible shuddering noise when clutch is depressed

Hi Guys, I haven't been on here for a while, but I have a 1990 BII EB Edition with the stock 2.9, 5spd, etc. I purchased an 04' Honda S2000 about 8 months back, and have been pretty much driving that exclusively since then. Now that winter is rolling around, I'm garaging the little S, and...
  4. Mtrhd0024

Door Wiring - Where's it go and where can I get one?

So I have a 1990 Bronco II, and it has electric door locks, windows, etc. Its the Eddie Bauer Edition, so I believe it's maxxed out with regards to the features these trucks came with. Question is, the wiring harness that goes from the engine compartment to the doors on my Bronco, where can I...
  5. Mtrhd0024

Best aftermarket alarm system

Soo my truck was broken into on Christmas morning (I know, pretty low right!) and my radio and a bunch of tools were stolen from my truck. Details about the theft are in this thread here: My question is, whats a good alarm system to buy for the money? I've got a 1990 Eddie Bauer Bronco II...
  6. Mtrhd0024

For those of you with Second gen Ranger and BII, and 1st gen Explorer Headlights!

I've not posted on here in quite a long time, but tonight I both received and installed new headlights for my 1990 Bronco II, and I wanted to share my experience. This is relevant if you have an 89-92 Ranger, 89-90 Bronco II, or a 90-94 Explorer. All three vehicles share the same headlights...