•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. simonsays

V8 swap transfer case question

The only difference I have come across is different connectors I have a 88 ranger master cylinder hooked up to a 91 f150 slave cylinder and it seems to work fine. sent by another dumbass using Tapatalk.
  2. simonsays

V8 swap transfer case question

I've got a 5.0 with f150 trans with transfercase in my ranger so u can make one fit in a BroncoII just takes some work. I had to cut some of the webbing off the side of the t-case and make it so the motor/trans is slightly crooked to the frame to give more clearance for the t-case which actually...
  3. simonsays

Ran out of gas, now won't start

On my truck if I run out of gas, with the key on I have to hold the shrater valve down to let it bleed the air out of the line before it will get pressure back. Sometimes have to hold it down for a while and have someone turn on and off the key. sent by another dumbass using Tapatalk.
  4. simonsays

at what RPM do you shift at?

2.9 don't actually red lines but they run out of air just above 6k and will have no problems staying there all day. I normally shifted 4-5k when getting on it and 3-4k for normal driving. sent by another dumbass using Tapatalk.
  5. simonsays

bii race truck

supercharged 302 c4 or 6 and a 9 in rear would be a sweet setup in a bII