•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. R

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

and since you can see my Ranger in the background...I got in a magazine too:D:D:D congrats...I think:icon_confused::icon_confused: l8r, John
  2. R

I like it too....just the way it is:icon_thumby::icon_thumby: my only suggestion would be to use some pliers to "roll" a lip back into the fender.... l8r, John
  3. R

nice replacement Dustin:icon_thumby::icon_thumby: glad the BII moves as well.... and I have a leak to fix as well....or 2....:D:icon_rofl::icon_rofl: l8r, John
  4. R

I don't believe he is talking starter.... believe it is tranny not pulling... l8r, John
  5. R

hopefully soon:D:icon_thumby::icon_thumby: l8r, John
  6. R

another Congrats!!! l8r, John
  7. R

I think you mean D50..... they use D60 hubs, so those nuts prolly too big for your 44.... l8r, John
  8. R

Now that ^^^^^.....ROCKS:icon_thumby::icon_thumby::icon_thumby: need to do a shake down run:D:D:D l8r, John
  9. R

Andres629's still at it! '87 BII this time!

you know the drill......pics or it didn't happen:D:thefinger::thefinger: l8r, John
  10. R

I know you will be ready:icon_thumby::icon_thumby: l8r, John
  11. R

you should be....D44 knuckle swap and some adapters for the rear axle and you would be set:icon_thumby: l8r, John
  12. R

I would just do the knuckle swap for the bigger brakes and the ability to use Stage 8 spindle locks....I think I busted 3 hubs due to spindle nuts backing off..... l8r, John
  13. R

is that for pulling poor riced out Civics? :icon_confused::dunno::icon_rofl: l8r, John
  14. R

come and get it:icon_thumby::icon_thumby: I even throw in a free side trip to Turkey Bay and a clean couch for the night:D l8r, John
  15. R

congrats....ya gonna like it:icon_thumby::icon_thumby: l8r, John
  16. R

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

yeah...I know what ya mean bout' the invasion:D:icon_rofl::icon_rofl: and the treasure trove sounds good...hope it pans out...if so I will bring a trailer with me:icon_thumby: l8r, John
  17. R

hey Dustin....remember I was gonna do a D50/44 hybrid..... I have a bare set of 44 beams I got from Greg, and a complete D50 ( minus hubs ).....I will sell it to ya for what I have in it....a whopping $30 ( what I gave Greg for the 44 beams, the rest was givin to me ).... if ya interested just...
  18. R

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

yeah, I read the other day that the contract is signed and that they are definately on the schedule......so plan on a KY invasion:icon_thumby::icon_thumby: l8r, John
  19. R

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

way to make me hungary for something off the grill at 7:30 in the morning:D:thefinger::thefinger: nice re-hab there on the smoker buddy:icon_thumby::icon_thumby: tell ya what, when ya come get WCB2 I will cook up something on my grill.....then when I come to Austin next Nov. you will have to...
  20. R

WCB2 (Walnut Creek)

looks like a good start:icon_thumby: ya better make sure ya let me know when ya close by..... l8r, John