•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. retep88

gas tank problems

I have been having gas tank problems. The tank keeps tripping the auto-shutoff at the pumps and it takes me forever to fill up. I know it's the gas tank vent on the top of the tank, so I pulled it off, cleaned it up, made sure it worked, put it back in and hoped that it work. Well it didn't...
  2. retep88

Bronco II YJ ???

I parked next the a mid to late 90's jeep YJ in the other day and noticed that the wheel base for the YJ and my 89 Bronco II where pretty much the same. In fact the only major difference I notice was the frame behind the axle was longer. So my question is has some one put a Bronco body on a YJ...
  3. retep88

gas tank vent

Can some one post some pictures of where the gas tank vent is and what it looks like for a second gen bII. I am having a lot of trouble filling up the gas tank and today the pump wouldn't stay on for more than five seconds before the back pressure got to be to much. I already check the filler...
  4. retep88

stock BII fender height

The rear leaf springs on my BII are wore out and cracked. I want to replace them, but I suspect a previous owner may have lifted it, I am not sure. Does any one know off had what the stock fender height is for a 89 BII in the front and back. It's got the stock wheels and tires. I want to...
  5. retep88

stock BII fender height

delete please
  6. retep88

Factory Amp location

I have a 89 bronco II Eddie Bauer. I am trying to installing a new head unit in it and I want to use the factory harness. From digging around on the internet I believe it has a factory amp some where, but I can't figure out where, or how to turn it on. :annoyed: could someone tell me where...
  7. retep88

Bobby A.K.A POS Bronco II

My truck isn't exactly under construction, but I want to record what I do to this thing and what better place to do it. To give my Bronco some credit, it's not a total POS. I mean it has it's rust, but it has working power window, power locks, cruise control and a clean interior. Come on...