•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. F

fu exploder

Well we missed the deadline, and being the patient person I am, got pissed off at the motor and chucked it into the back corner of the yard. Well, we now have the motor I wanted in the first place. 460, running 10.5:1, mild cam, and with a zf5 with some 3 ton rockwells. Back to building.
  2. F

fu exploder

Thanks, I'm a steel fabricator and with the nice econo in the crapper thing, I have some extra down time at work. There's still small jobs that come in, and I'm needed occasionally throughout the day, so when I'm, not needed, I play. As far as the take out what you brought in, kinda a keep our...
  3. F

fu exploder

Dropped the boddy back on. Needed to compact the space I was talking up and needed to set the ride height with weight on her. Rear is at ride height and front is pretty close.
  4. F

fu exploder

Rear suspension all done. Just need to add shocks. Just finished these today as well. Not a lot left, but not much time either. Madin trip 10 days.
  5. F

fu exploder

Got pissed about the piddling around and with a couple free days in the shop, followed the german blitzkrieg methodollogy and attacked full force. 3 days from pretty much bone stock, just stripped out and naked. "new shoes" Starting the new support structure. New front axle. Nuttin like...
  6. F

fu exploder

Why? I have another one already lined up after this one, and a budy of mine has 6 that I can have at a moments notice with a flat o beer. This weekend we should have the arms built and hopefully the new motor in.
  7. F

fu exploder

And no papers arrived, so running out of time, she had to go. Bin down that road, not going there again. And another freebbee And she's home, with papers, and a very pretty set of rims.
  8. F

fu exploder

Basicly, I'm heading up a team, well, I am the team with 2 other guys who'll be showing up on race day, that's building a cheap truck challange truck for a competition in july. The comp is being put on by canadian 4x4 magazine. The rules are simple. $1500 max coin into it, no borrowing from your...
  9. F

fu exploder

lets try this Picked her up on friday by sat night