•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. sweetsride

Noob attempts D.D. Doubler install. Help wanted!

Im running 36's on my rig, stock 2.9l 5speed....i have 5.13 in a 79 dana 44 and ford 9" ..works great, turns about 2400 rpm on the hwy!! 4.10s wont be enough...it will work but i would deff go to 5.13 or even 5.38s!! Kris
  2. sweetsride

88 Bronco II wiring maze,, pics included

looks like a repair done to the main fuse-able links for the main harness Kris
  3. sweetsride

replacement fuel lines

Anyone know where to get some replacement fuel lines for a 87 b2?? in the proses of building one up from the frame and the lines are all cracked and broken thanks Kris
  4. sweetsride

Ranger Cab on a B2 frame

ummmm....ill pass...im going to let my dad take it out wheeling once i get the new one finished, and i it would be nice to let friends take it out and crap there pants on some of our trails!! Kris
  5. sweetsride

Ranger Cab on a B2 frame

thats rig number 2, my first truck i rolled forward off a 20foot ledge...going to building rig number 3 this winter!! Kris
  6. sweetsride

Ranger Cab on a B2 frame

Looks good!!! what do you plan on doing for a bed?? i ended up cutting down a bed when i built mine.... i like what you did for your rear mounts, i just went stight up off the cross member with some square tube. Kris
  7. sweetsride

building a BII full cab

yes and no....the front rad mounts and the front cab mounts line right up, but the rear cab mount do not and require custom mounts to be made! Kris
  8. sweetsride

Another $50 Paint Job

this cost me $26 for the paint!!! trimclad!! kris
  9. sweetsride

3 link idea

i was looking at a trangulated 3 link design for my next project bronco 2, i am planning on streching the wheel base 15 inchs(to 110) and was going to use a gas tank out of a ranger that mounts to the side of the frame.(dont want to mount the tank inside the the truck) I want to do a 3 link in...