•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. SAY789

disciplerocks's B2 build thread

Doing a 44 swap with springs is harder than coils imho. You have to build spring mounts for a frame that was never intended to have leaf springs as well as other lil things. The coil d44 swap is just about a bolt on deal from what ive seen here and else where.
  2. SAY789

Hmm i like it. I may have to get me another 78 bed for my truck, i will have matching size tires tho lol not bigger on the trailer like that guy haha
  3. SAY789

Idealy if you have access to a mill or know someone that is, is to have the back of the block that bolts onto the air pump, machined flat and have two holes tapped so you can just run some 1/4 or 3/8's brake line to your tank or cutoff switch. Then it looks more pro and functions more pro and...
  4. SAY789

I couldnt find one at lowes home depot etc i went to a pump store like water pumps etc they sold pressure switches for 23 bucks. Told the guy what i was doin he said water or air it dont matter has the same pressure. He told me know to tune it so it turns off at 85 and back on at 65. Im gonna...
  5. SAY789

The ac line running to the drivers side is the presure side
  6. SAY789

Nice job that settles it, I'm doin half doors
  7. SAY789

My Bronco 2

bumper is looking good man keep it up
  8. SAY789

arent you suppose to weld the extensions to complete them? Looking great im thinkin about to build a set for my ranger