•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. B

Engine miss when distributor vac advance hooked up??

85 Bronco 2, 2.8, Durasparked. Engine starts and runs, idles smooth, and I'm happy with it. Timing is set at 11 degrees BTDC. However, when the vacuum advance is hooked up it has an intermittent miss that won't go away!!?? Any suggestions are appreciated.
  2. B

Wires crossed!!??

1985 Bronco 2, 2.8, Duraspark converted, and I need help at the starter relay. I don't remember how the two smaller wires hook up to the starter relay. I know how the battery cable hooks up as well as the starter wire. However, there are 2 smaller wires that also hook either to one or both...
  3. B

Cannot find need help....please!

Hoping someone has or can direct me to a part that has seen its better days on my 1985 B2, 2.8. It's the tube/hose connection fitting that screws into the intake manifold just below where the upper radiator hose connects to the manifold. The hose from the water pump connects to it. I've...
  4. B

Which is the + wire?

The lockup solenoid has 2 wires, one is red, the other is orange w/yellow stripe...which is the positive + wire? (85 B2) TIA B6
  5. B

trans modulator adjustment?

In order to FIRM up the shifts which way (in/out) should the allen head screw be turned at the trans vacuum modulator? A4LD. Thanks, Brutal6