•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. pyrosity

New project...lol

thanks me to...and my plans for now...are just get it running...Ill worry about whether im gonna straight axle or Keep it TTB or whatever later... With me getting out of the Coast Guard im gonna have alot of times on my hands very soon...Plenty of wrenching time...
  2. pyrosity

New project...lol

well heres another picture...gonna post on the V8 side some work i did on her recently..lol
  3. pyrosity

New project...lol

THANKS GUYS! YAH....take a look at the pics and everything it has to strip off it....all i did when i got there to look it over was think of what i could strip and make my money back on...then i decided that there was less work to get it working and was nicer than my Ranger...SO SHES GONNA...
  4. pyrosity

Motor mounts

interesting..well for now im gonna see if i can get away with where its at... But im using shorty headman headers so hopefully theyll help out a bit. Alrighty then...lets git some work done...out i go to see what damage can be fixed....
  5. pyrosity

Motor mounts

Does your oil pan hit the crossmember underneath? and i have about a quarter inch spacer from the engine to the mount.... Ill take a picture later...but i just dont think i like it..i guess ill have to see late rwhen i start mountig everything together... Great build dude...your ride looks awesome!
  6. pyrosity

Motor mounts

Not sure what motor mounts i have in the bronco but they look like they make the 302 sit really low in the engine bay and not very strong...they look like regular motor mounts from an older vehicle with aluminum spacers that bring the motor up off them half an inch. they look like they work...
  7. pyrosity

what axle ratios you guys running?

here yah on that...are you running hydraulic or roller cam? How loopyy is your cam? you could also just retard your timing and it would decrease H and increase your overall torque which should raise a few RPMS for yah... ? ? > i think thats right...either way....retard or advance..you might...
  8. pyrosity

Bronco2 steering column question

I have to stay with the smaller sized steering column because i have a V8 and im talking tight clearances already next to my steering shaft. But ill look into it. AJ
  9. pyrosity

where to mount hi-lift on B2

Ide go for the bumper mount also....front or rear would look good! and it would stay out of the way...
  10. pyrosity

Bronco2 steering column question

So my B2 has a broken steering column and a way busted up key slot. Basically its all in pieces... Its a 85 B2.... What other years of B2 will work with my 85? Could i use a differnt vehicles steering column?
  11. pyrosity

New project...lol

YAH.....talked him down to 650 bucks....pics he had did it no justice...
  12. pyrosity

New project...lol

Yah the fender flares really set it aside from the rest...gives it kind fo that mean bulldog look to it. Specially with that small lift. ITS JUST A CUTE LITTLE GUY. LOL
  13. pyrosity

where to mount hi-lift on B2

that looks stupid...if you actually go out and go mudding or trail ridding that hi lift is going to hit every tree branch that over hangs your rig...specially if you have anykind of lift. Ide either put it horizontally on the rig somewhere or if i was going to mount above the top are of my...
  14. pyrosity

New project...lol

HELL YAH! thanks guys...yah shes already sitting on 33's with the 4 inch lift kit...nice thing having those bushwacker fender flares.....that and ill be able to stuff a much larger tire in there with a smaller lift letting me be able to do more down the road. Heres to keeping my pimp hand...
  15. pyrosity

what axle ratios you guys running?

Well from everything i have heard swaping over to a 5.0l and keeping the 3.73 gears is really nice because it allows you to do what you need. Really honestly if your just going to do small recreational stuff with your truck but mostly every day driver stuff. ide stay...if your gona go crazy and...
  16. pyrosity

New project...lol

Yah its got the 5.0L conversion started but the guy i got it from had one to many rigs and was a chevy guy(he got it from a guy to pay off his debt...but dindt do much with fords so it sat as is.) and so this baby had to Go, and i was glad to take it.... And i talked him down since it wasnt...
  17. pyrosity

New project...lol

one more picture for now. Needs a little TLC, but honestly, all and all, this bronco2 is nicer than my ranger. ALOT better...
  18. pyrosity

New project...lol

Daily Driver......? Screw That Shit...im Throwing The 6 Inch Coils In Her As Soon As I Can For Now, And Swaping The Front And Rear And When Shes Done And Said Ill Have The 302 Converted And Working........working On The Technicalities Of That One...long Story Short...it Should Hopefully Be Done...
  19. pyrosity

New project...lol

So during all moding of my ranger i decided i needed a reliable driver and a rig i could work on.....SO I GOT MYSELF A BRONCO2...lol... Gonna gut the front end out of my ranger and install it in the bronco2. Put everything i was gonna on the ranger into the bronco2 and then finish my...