•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. keifer1122

What to do, oh what to do.......

id go with 2.9, just for the purpose that if u had to sell in the future. people tend to shy away from anything thats not stock.
  2. keifer1122

engine problems 1988 B2

check fuel pressure,may idle fine but when u hit the gas it dies. if its low replace fuel pump.
  3. keifer1122

Mass air ?

so i wanted to got to mass air cause im goin to put a cam,ported heads,headers,ignition etc.. and i was reading that mass air conversion and it said that the 1990 bronco 2 with mass air is only good with 14lb injectors,and that the 5.0 mass air is good for 19lb injectors. since i already picked...
  4. keifer1122

Sending unit

found it out there was a hair fracture in the brass float had gas in it and sank to the bottom drilled it and brazed it.works now. dont run it on E
  5. keifer1122

Sending unit

ok so i put a new fuel tank sending unit in cause when i bought the truck the old one did not work.But the new one i got worked for 1 day then went out. do they go out like this alot, is it some sorta ground i hit when changin it out aloud it to work then lost ground? because there were a couple...
  6. keifer1122

o2 plugin

on 89 bronco 2 where does the o2 sensor plug in to just bought the truck and wire is hangin thanks