•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. 7

tires ?

my truck is sitting stock can i run 30's with out a prob?
  2. 7

Bronco II doubler build pics

ahhh so should invest in this when i make a mud toy then lol
  3. 7

Bronco II doubler build pics

dumb ? i new 2 this stuff what is the reason for doing this?
  4. 7

The dreaded 2.8 to 4.0 swap

i took a 95 as doner was kinda fun but i dont think i wanna do it again lol http://s261.photobucket.com/albums/ii62/7111127/Truck%20Pics/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ36 theres album of it
  5. 7

bronco ii with 4.0

after it runs for 15 mins or so it does have a white color smoke and there is some water coming out but i gonna fill a cup and check the color of the water tomarrow
  6. 7

1996 Explorer 4.0 EB NEED HELP!

have u drove it? does the tranny shift right if it does then its probly the speedo/ohm gauge broke mine when out in my 95 at 60k miles i just picked whole cluster off ebay for 50 ur gonna wanna get one off a 95-97 not anything newer its diff wiring u can check the speedo senor its on tcase right...
  7. 7

bronco ii with 4.0

would a blown headgasket keep all 6 plugs white?
  8. 7

bronco ii with 4.0

i put a 4.0 out of a 95 explorer and ive probly put 200 miles on it i pull the plugs and they all white ive checked for air leaks /fuel psi all good wut esle could it be?
  9. 7

quick ?

well i i thinking of doing a carb 302 with 347 stroker kit /edit wut tranny would bolt on with less amout of probs
  10. 7

quick ?

well i thinkin about lowering one and puttin a older 302 with a 347 stroker kit but i might just do a 4.0 again
  11. 7

quick ?

or a 383 stroker lol
  12. 7

quick ?

and 3.8 sc motor n tranny from a tbird fit in a 2wd bronco ii ?
  13. 7

brake lens

on a bronco ii will the ones from a 90 fit a 84 ?
  14. 7

broken front hubs

i got a set of manurl with with all the hardware 40 shipped in the us
  15. 7

brake problem

i picked up this http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G3910/?rtype=10 dropped the abs still when i hit the brakes the front like nose dives and rear dont hardly touch at all even with full power i gonna replace the cailpers monday and see does anyone have any ideas lol
  16. 7

Exhaust setups...whatcha got??

i doing no cats trush muffler 1 in dual out and 2 chorme tips
  17. 7

dana 35?

yea lol i gonna get this i think it will work perf http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G3910/
  18. 7

dana 35?

i think its a bad proportioning valve i bleed the crap out of the one on there and the rear brakes got better but its still weak so i think i gonna dump then abs and go with a after market proportioning valve that i can set psi that i want
  19. 7

dana 35?

Idk if its less doing abs its daily driver I never take it off road since I got all the parts for abs I thot why not
  20. 7

dana 35?

heres the prob i got and i wanna make sure i thinkin right on this i took the abs setup and axle from a 95 explorer and when i hit the breaks the front ones only stop the truck the back ones do work just not as hard few ppl tellin me that the front caliplers are to small and the ones off like a...