•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. mp3deviant721

2.3 in a B2? Anyone done this?

I've seen people talk about it but no one who actually did it. Unless you want to be the first one.
  2. mp3deviant721

I am almost ashamed to admit this...

Don't worry man. You'll find another one.
  3. mp3deviant721

Removing back glass for steel panel....

That BII looks awesome. I may have to something like that in the future.
  4. mp3deviant721

Removing back glass for steel panel....

Like as in taking the two rear side windows out and replacing with steel? I've always wondered how that would look too. It would be pretty cool to have a panel BII.
  5. mp3deviant721

dim headlights

I don't think the location of the ground will matter, just as long as it gets a ground. I'd try to get a new ground near the old one if possible. If not, then you can find a spot that is easily accessible.
  6. mp3deviant721

2.3 4 cyl into BII?

Well, see, if I had a BII, and was looking to do a 4 cyl conversion, I would be looking at the 2.5, more power than the 2.3 and is based on the 2.3 which will drop into the BII. Wiring might be more difficult because the 2.5 was never offered before 1998 which makes it OBD II. I just thought of...
  7. mp3deviant721

2.3 4 cyl into BII?

Well, for starters, the BII is heavy. And the 2.3 motor only makes about 100hp depending on what year you are looking at. It probably would be underpowered and slow. That's probably the reason why the 2.3 never made it into the BII. You could swap one in yourself however, the BII is Ranger...