•  

Click HERE to join our forum and participate in the discussions.

Search results

1. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Talk about bringing back a dead thread! Looking back through these pictures makes me sad about selling it, though I don't regret anything. Being in high school at the time (with no money,) I wasn't able to build or maintain Stumpy as I would like to have. She got to the point where I could no...
  2. Stumpy

Crawlin's BII?

It's a stick-on light for towing!
  3. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Thanks guys! I was surprised at how well they work there, they seem to shine through pretty well.
  4. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Bumper build up... Now to start on the rear bumper/tire carrier! :icon_twisted: Built from 2x5 .120 & 2x2 .120. I used 1/4 plate for the brackets and to reinforce the center section. Painted... Headlight trim pieces as well as the grill painted black!
  5. Stumpy

Post pics of your Stock B2 or when it was nearly stock.

Here's my 89' before I tore into her!
  6. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

New pic from this weekend. Truck worked great, could use the half doors and a locker.
  7. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

I've got the 3in PA body lift, and the 3.5"ish james duff. So far the alignment is holding out good! I don't think I'll even have to hassle with it!
  8. Stumpy

New guy, new project: 1988 BII wheeler

looks great! :icon_thumby:
  9. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

I've got a lockright in the rear! I love that thing. Well... the doors really haven't gotten very far yet. I'll install the drivers side once the weather gets a little better. (Still rain in washington) I've yet to start on the passenger side, too much stuff going on this time of year... I'll...
  10. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Here's the progress as of yet! Got the lift and locker in as of 1AM last night!
  11. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Thanks, your's were my inspiration. After the bondo they didn't turn out as nice as I wanted them too, they're a little bumpy in spots. Oh well. They'll work.
  12. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Got the drivers door cut out, welded up, and the bondo on to fill the gaps. Just need to paint and install! These pics were before the last coat of bondo. I used the original door opener rod thing as the lever which you can see sticking out.
  13. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

And I found a use for the spare doors off my other BII... Just a mock up...
  14. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

I will, I just have to decide which one I want... I really like... "Ive got your jeep thing... at the end of my towstrap!" I need to get my locker in and my suspension lift on first before I start with the jeep smack talk!
  15. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

So I decided to paint my spare grill black... It's really growing on me. I like it. Got the back up lights mounted, they will be there until I build a new bumper. And got my magnetic search and rescue stickers from the SAR Conference this weekend. I'm going to put some clear background ones on...
  16. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

I know the feeling. I don't know what it is about them... maybe it's just cause they are different. Too many jeeps around.
  17. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Maybe I'll post up a video of it if i can find one. It's rated at 150 db's at 120psi I believe. It's loud though, I make sure I'm careful with it. I'm going to do the suspension lift once I have time, all it's going to take is to spend a weekend in the garage. however I have a search and rescue...
  18. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Got my second favorite mod done... the most fun one at least... :D
  19. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Okay. Swapped the harness for the auto solenoid and neutral safety switch. It is done! (well, the 5-speed swap at least) Here are some pictures, she drives really well! Now for the body lift, suspension lift, 33's, 8.8 and D35! Going to go drive her today and make sure everything is...
  20. Stumpy

Stumpy 2 (Build-up)

Thanks guys. I figured that's what it was for. Is swapping the whole harness hard? I'll have to look, that seems like the cleaner way to do it. I did connect up the safety switch on the clutch.